Petition asking mrbill and others to stay away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

In particular I don't miss mrbill or RCG as they added nothing to any discussion I can recall. I don't miss their illogical and empty posts at all.

While still acerbic, things seems a little better in here with regard to actually getting something out of the discussion.

with all DUE respect, sign by adding a post.

2. Their spew isn't any worse than Odumbo's, is it?

It's still America... at least for the time being (likely won't be when Odumbo gets through with it)... better to just put them on ignore?

3. Mav88

Mav88

ask, not ban

he made a big deal about a boycott as if they are needed here...imagine that, a boycott of an anonymous forum...how pompously self-important can a person be?

I'm asking that he and his kind find another forum where they can exchange their devoid-of-any-virtue sophistry. I get nothing out of his posts

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

RCG used to be a lot better, now most of what he posts is either trying to rub in that the Republicans lost, or telling us why (as if he was an expert). Mrbill essentially adds nothing. I am fine with both vanishing. Though if both stay, I could care less.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I didn't even notice they were gone.

6. pspr

pspr

Where did they go? I have mrbill on ignore but plenty of people re-post his rediculous comments so I have to read them. The same with that vile little idiot, IQ-47.

Of course, others like to argue with them which is the only reason they (mrbill, IQ & RCG) exist.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Maybe a small organized boycott by people who think their presence is contributory and wrongly assume that they will be missed.

Good riddance I say. They simply be replaced by other hand-wringing liberals. It won't make any difference.

8. Mav88

Mav88

If I leave ET, I mean when I leave ET, there will be no goodbyes. When I take breaks, I do not announce it. This is an anonymous forum, so who cares.

the thing is that mrbill made a big deal out of their absence with the thread he made- like it was some sort of loss to ET if they stayed away. I think exactly for the same reason that anyone who is assinine enough to do such a thing also doesn't have any intellectual depth to them, and this place is better off without them.

I hope they are enjoying their stay away and I wanted to encourage them to keep it up.

9. pspr

pspr

Oh, I see. That fits in with RCG's comment a week or so ago that the P&R forum was losing posters. I guess he was referring to himself and other liberals.

Since my ignore list is a block long with all the crazy lefties already on it I won't even notice if they all just move on over to the Daily KOS and just chat with their buddies in crime. It's fine by me. It's obvious to me that they never had anything meaningful to say anyway.

10. Max E.

Max E.

I hope all three of them decide to stay away permanently, but sadly we know they will all be back, probably under different handles, in denial that they ever had any connection to the previous 3.

Of all of them, mrbill had to be one of the most obnoxious human beings i have ever seen, with the whole "cant we all get along" schtick, right before he would stick a knife into the ribs of a conservative and pretend he wasnt doing it, he even went so far as to buy lucrum a guy who clearly giot under his skin dinner,I will never know what he was trying to prove, i guess he was trying to show us he was a high roller cause he could afford to pay 40 bucks for a meal for someone he didnt like. I think in his self absorbed mind, he actually expected by posting that thread of his, that some of us on the right would beg him not to go, I say good riddance, ET just got rid of one of the most obnoxious trolls in its history.

#10     Dec 17, 2012