Peter Schiff Vs OWS-Battle!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

LOL.... :D

It has ALREADY turned into the Lord of the Fly's down at most of these OWS protests, violence, looting, and rape is now running rampant.

It will be somewhat ironic when the only millionaires left are the limousine liberals, trying desperately to tell the impoverished masses that it is all of the other liberal millionaires who are the problem.

#11     Oct 27, 2011
  2. I do not agree with captain but a poor mans bullet is just as deadly as a rich mans. But we don't have to worry about that, not in my life time anyway. The employment recession will eventually end regardless of who is president and regardless if the top tax rate is 34 or 44 percent, etc. When everyone is working again and making a good pay check everyone will be happy. But Schiff and his thinking and the OWS crowd are clueless about this.
    Get the people working their asses off in factories making 50 - 60 thousand a year with insurance and a retirement and problem solved.
    The masses don't really care about the take home of the rich if they have a good and stable life.

#12     Oct 27, 2011
  3. Your problem Mr. Blood Sponge is that you will be here with us. Lot's of people here like to think they'll somehow be immune to it all and make their escape with the modern day Pharaohs. That just ain't gonna' be the case for most. You and Mav are just financing the ticket for the truly wealthy.

:D

#13     Oct 27, 2011
  4. Exactamundo!! Simple as that, and yet they resist.

#14     Oct 27, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bullshit, watch how fast I get out this country. I can get a Visa very fast and I already have money over seas. You are the one fucked Captain, not me. Since you are older, they will come for you first.

#15     Oct 27, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

More bullshit. Rahmm asked the Chicago teachers to work one measly extra hour a day with a 5% raise and they went apeshit. Same with the unions in WI. These labor guys are so greedy. None of them want 50k a year!!!!! And you know that Captain because you are one of them. You want 90k a year with a 7 figure pension and 2 months vacation or you picket. Don't even pretend you have modest wants. Nobody with half a brain is buying it.

#16     Oct 27, 2011
  7. Sheeet brother. You think you're the only one with a plan? I got two friends living in Costa Rica right now with a standing invitation. The Old Captain is pissed, but I ain't all that stupid, and I've made a buck or two myself.

#17     Oct 27, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You wanna make a bet? I work as a trader, and i dont have millions of dollars or even a single million dollars for that matter, my money, along with me can be in cash and out of the country within the hour. I already sold my house in the U.S., I have citizenship in both Canada and the U.S. and spend my time between both countries. all of my money is kept in Canadian dollars, other then a couple hundred thousand i have in U.S. dollars parked at my firm to allow me to trade. I will continue paying U.S. taxes and supporting the U.S. until marxist assholes push me to the point that it is no longer a viable option.

#18     Oct 27, 2011
  9. If it ever gets dangerous here it will be a thousand times worse in other parts of the world, there will be no place to go. But don't worry Mav in my opinion I don't think you'll live long enough to have to worry about America being an unsafe place for you.

LOL That came out wrong, I think it will be many many many years if it ever gets dangerous like you guys are talking about. Hope you live a long time Mav and you too Captain.

#19     Oct 27, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

How long do you think it will be before I catch the Captain going through my trash looking for food? That is my real concern. :)

#20     Oct 27, 2011