Peter Schiff says Fed/Bilderberg isn't evil

Discussion in 'Economics' started by cgtrader, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Trayo

Trayo

#21     Jan 17, 2009
  2. Trayo

Trayo

#22     Jan 17, 2009
  3. Trayo

Trayo

#23     Jan 17, 2009
  4. It's the Illuminati who control everything who are evil right? Or is it Israel?

This thread looks like one big conspiracy theory circle jerk. All this the government should control the currency and not the Fed is like saying the government should control the law and not the Supreme Court. A bunch of nonsensical semantics. The government, depending on how you define it, is already in control and if it isn't fully it's likely a good thing.

#24     Jan 17, 2009
  5. Covert

Covert

Wonderful observation about this thread. The problem for the Tin-Foil Hat brigade posting here is that they thought they had found their LEADER (SCHIFF). Now that he's abandoned them, they are wandering the desert, searching for a mentor...Ron Paul, maybe? One of these moonbats claims to know what Ron Paul is thinking, but that he won't say it out loud....most likely a message they received via telepathy...

#25     Jan 17, 2009
  6. ammo

ammo

tommy smothers mockingly said recently when receiving an award for the smothers brothers show which was censored some 30-35 years ago," Truth is what you can get the other guy to beleive," I see a bunch of houdini's watching our money,i don't see us getting any wiser when it comes to deception,they will just come up with new magi.c tricks,same show,just new twists....the media is our watchdog and they became part of the act long ago... now enter Obama...i'm all for change but the presentation he will get is that if we pull the plug on the scam the whole country will go under, and he will be forced to go along with the plan,of course they will give him some consolation prizes,a few bridges ,new programs,same thing that happens with every new administration,then we forget about the problems,accept them as status qou,and look the other way. Imagine if you were half way thru building a house,and you fired your contractor,you hire a new one,he tells you that the foundation is no good and you need to tear it down to the ground,pour a new foundation and rebuild the house.It sounds good but you 've spent half your money already and you cant afford it.Are you fucked?Yes and no.You wont realize your dream,but the new contractor tells you how you can manage to reinforce the peice of crap that's already up,but you can only build one story ,any more than that will collapse...Realistically a new president can only patch the existing system,to tear it down and expose the fraudulent american political and financial system to the world would be the end of our credibility ,the end of life as we know it,since none of us want that ,we will accept it as it is.

#26     Jan 19, 2009

7. W
    h
    y

d
    o

y
    o
    u

w
    r
    i