Peter Schiff forecasts a depression

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Buzzed, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Touche. :eek: Its a sad day when the WWE wins over the Constitution.

#11     Aug 11, 2010
  2. I agree. He reminds me of Alex Jones in that his macro picture is correct, but he is too extreme and not objective.

#12     Aug 11, 2010
  3. Who lives in America and thinks we are not in a depression?
    I know some cocksucking cnbc watchers will probably disagree and to them I would say that I have no regard at all for your opinion. Keep drinking coca cola, abusing your body at MacDonalds and keeping buying Ipads, Iphones and Ishit just like you're told to.

#13     Aug 11, 2010
  4. You are by far the most pessimistic poster except for our friend BuyHiSellLow . Is there anything ...anything at all that you find optimistic in the US. econometric situation?

#14     Aug 11, 2010
  5. ashatet

ashatet

My favorite topic. I do not drink carbonated drinks or any think with fructose in it, I think they need to be banned. when I am at a fast food or a restaurant. they want to shove that $3 soda or shitty chips to you and make me feel cheap, now with this recession thingy, I do not get that feeling anymore.

I feel this is a very bad recession, and most of us do not know what recession really is like since the recessions were not allowed to happen, they were engineered to not take place and clean up the system. Hence, a tough recession. For the depression, things will have to get even worse,

#15     Aug 11, 2010
  6. toc

toc

Cry wolf as many times and as many econo boys out there............

but government will not let economy get into a depression, even if it means another dozen big stimulations. :D

#16     Aug 11, 2010
  7. "They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers"

Schiff should also add to the list:
    spenders, speculators, consumers and useless media pundits.

#17     Aug 11, 2010
  8. oh boy. shameless quack schiff still has the gall to recommend canada and australia? this guy is seriously retarded. he doesn't learn his lesson. you'd think he would have learned something after being down 70% in 2008.

literally, do the exact opposite of everything schiff says.

#18     Aug 11, 2010
  9. Schiff is great.

Gold is going to 10K an ounce.

Let's hope it does.

#19     Aug 11, 2010
  10. I can't wait till the correlation of risk aversion/down market and up USD breaks. Its going to be a shit show, and I literally percolate with excitement thinking of the day. Can't be that much longer can it?

#20     Aug 11, 2010