Peter Schiff at DNC Lets ban profits!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Moderate, Sep 5, 2012.

1. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/07fTsF5BiSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. lol how did he get in

3. pspr

pspr

The stupidity of the Democratic mind knows no bounds. The education system has failed those people and filled their minds with tripe. Although I'm not really surprised at their answers, it's thinking like this that will usher in the fall of America.

4. It's easy to do these videos. If I were to take a camera and mike and interview guys like pspr and Lucrum from the angle of a frustrated patriotic gun loving white working man, I am sure I could get them to agree to life sentences for black juvenile repeat offenders, and no appeal death sentences for violent crimes, as well as eliminating the EPA, the FED, and make abortion a class A felony, and the ability for any American citizen to arrest and detain a person he or she suspects is an illegal alien. Stupid people are everywhere.

Peter Schiff interviewed many that didn't agree with some of his outrageous suggestions but those interviews are on the cutting room floor. He is really wierd, and a total self promotor from a family holding strange fringe beliefs. His old man is serving a 13 year stint for tax evasion: Irwin Schiff said: "(1) no one is required to pay income taxes; (2) the entire federal judiciary is involved in a monumental, criminal conspiracy to collect income taxes in violation of law."

Peter hit the nail on the head with the housing market but can't sing a different note. He makes Ron Paul look like a moderate on fiscal and economic issues.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I stopped reading right there.

6. Needed a rest?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, needed to see some credibility. You don't have any.

8. Democrats are So stupid they didn't know who he was.

9. And free tinkler try's to tell us the GOP are the bad guys! This video is hilarious and very sad at the same time.

10. Whoa there, hoss, you are not supposed to start the Fall of America shtick until after Obama is re-elected.:D

#10     Sep 8, 2012