Pete Moss & Cessko Banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I heard Pete Moss & Cessko were banned. Is that true?
    And if so why?

2. Joe

Joe

Using multiple usernames and harassing fellow members regularly.

3. If you get banned for harassing fellow members then why has FloydLandis82 not been banned. He has sent me harassing PMs and I am quite sure he has done it to others.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I disabled receiving PM's solely because of him.

5. And where does puretick fall into that equation? Hypothetically if they weren't paying to be here, would they still be here?

:confused:

6. Eight

Eight

Instead of banning people.. make one big thread called "Obnoxious Posts"... move all their posts there immediately and once they are in the "banned" category do it automatically... don't tell them they are banned though, let them figure it out... we could scroll through and laugh at all the powerless little trolls that brought us so much misery... I hate closure, closure is bullshit.. I like to gloat in victory.. it would be fun to scroll through there every once in a while as a reminder that a significant percentage of the people that I deal with on a day to day basis are on that level...

I was in a gas station the other day, guy backs into a ladies car, she protests, he bitches at her about how she parked.. it was just Troll shit, she parked fine.. I was trying to get the bastard to get out of his car so I could rearrange his face and internal organs.. I got to scream a few names at him through his chickenshit little car window... it's what I'd love to do to these obnoxious trolls here but scrolling through their posts in a special forum.. that might make a pay site worth it...

7. Does it hurt being a moron? Is there any physical pain or discomfort involved?

8. Being a moron is a terminal disease. Good to see you back dog.

9. Hi. I'm still around, just not in the P&R forum. I've taken a break from that cesspool as I have found that stuff to be getting increasingly harder to wash off. The overwhelming hard core Far Right Republican content goes right through the clothing fiber and under the skin. I view my break from P&R as detox. How have you been managing?