PETA Says No More Fly-Killing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheRealColbert, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Aaahaha, then PETA has to let the termites eat their house too.

#11     Jun 18, 2009
  2. Obama is a serial killa

#12     Jun 18, 2009
  3. OK, which mod deleted the post about PETA and the tsetse fly?????

#13     Jun 18, 2009
  4. Of course the guys name would have to be Bruce wouldn't it.

#14     Jun 18, 2009
  5. lets not get too carried away.

there always seems to be a knee jerk reaction against any pro animal vibe.

look in the mirror, monkey man.

and any more lip from the animal haters, and i'll make you @#$$ Amy.

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 18, 2009
  6. No animal hater stock777, but PETA is stupid to defend a fly, very funny!!

#16     Jun 18, 2009
  7. auspiv

auspiv

PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

#17     Jun 18, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

Animal haters!! Strays have a lot better survival rate in the hands of the public sector than PETA's care... dang they were killing the kittens and puppies right in their offices and placing very few in good homes at all, but that doesn't stop them from collecting up the donations... animal rights has been the best donation scam for three decades that I know of.. Sierra Club is next best scam, they collect money to save Bambi's mother but they let the national forests burn, burn baby burn, that's what the INSANE love... looney people that can't do their own due diligence before donating should be.. well, looney I suppose..

#18     Jun 18, 2009
  9. Here's what I know.

I don't know much about PETA. Never gave them a cent actually.

But I know this. When there is an outrage, they are the ones speaking out. Not the self interested bleeding heart libs. If it aint third world or gay, they have no interest.

Now, do they go over the line? Probably.

It's interesting that there's all this venom for PETA and almost none for animal abuse.

#19     Jun 18, 2009
  10. Stock 777, I love the animals. I have adopt the dog from the shelter for protection for me. A labrador pit bull mix of breed. He is very protective, very sweet and friendly, but he know if someone is aggressive. I respect the dog for his instincts to protect. But the fly is not to be made a big deal because Obama swat him.

#20     Jun 18, 2009