PETA Says No More Fly-Killing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheRealColbert, Jun 18, 2009.

1. This is unbelievable. If Obama is such a heartless fiend that he could take another creatures life with remorseless delight, how can we trust him to lead the country? This is just another example of the anti-fly agenda running amok. This would never happen on George W's watch. He even spent trillions creating habitat.

TRC

2. I think in that book "The Shack", God and/or Jesus is fishing....or killing fish.

What is this world coming to, and how will our children ever know right from wrong?

Note: gurus still suck.

haha

3. Dogfish

Dogfish

I suppose they'd give benefit of the doubt to tsetse fly too - whilst they can still see them

And I hope PETA members don't use antibacterial soap if they care for the smallest organisms, those lil e.coli guys got rights dammit! Give em a home in your guts because one day they may evolve into little fluffy kittens :p

4. ROFL!!!

PETA is funny!

5. Where is the bidding at on EBay for the dead fly?. :cool:

6. alien bacteria enter my nostril every nano second of the day. my body's natural bacteria swiftly kills them.

I am going to counsel my own bacteria as we should all be getting along. Bad things should be allowed to coexist.

7. http://www.nokillnow.com/PETAIngridNewkirkResign.htm

PETA and the US Humane Society (USHS) kill more cats and dogs each year than about all other shelters aggregate, combined.

Both are the biggest mega-million $$ hypocritical charity frauds in the nation, bar none.

8. Mercor

Mercor

Obama is a murderer.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

PETA

Poop

Eating

Tail

Admirers

#10     Jun 18, 2009