PETA activist harasses customers at KFC, is later caught eating their chicken.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Hows that for spin? :D
    <embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81265493" wmode="transparent" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

2. pspr

pspr

I admire PETA for trying to prevent the suffering of animals. But, they make me very angry at the methods they employ.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"PETA activist"

What are the odds they're a liberal, 10:1, 20:1?

4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm reminded of that old joke about why animal rights activists who throw blood on fur wearing persons don't throw blood on bikers--after all, bikers are wearing animal skins, too. ; )

5. Hello

Hello

LOL

Not only that, but when you throw blood on a fur coat, doesnt the person whose coat is now ruined need another new fur coat? Where does that new coat come from? Where did the blood come from?

Seems like an exercise in futility. LOL. :D

6. I must admit that I struggle to comprehend the mindset of PETA folks maybe its because I have made most of my money in the pursuit of animals. :D

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i cannot remember the movie it's from, but you could probably google it...

a rather attractive and snobbish woman gets out of a limo in manhattan, walking past a group of PETA protesters who scream at her:

"You know how many animals had to die to make that coat?"

she sneers and replies:

"You know how many animals I had to fuck to get this coat?"

8. cstfx

cstfx

PETA?? :confused:

9. Hello

Hello

Another example of PETA advertising gone awry.....

[​IMG]

I dont know about you guys but i would pull my own teeth for a taste of that rump...... :D

10. Kinda puts a new image on one of my favorite retorts "I luv aimals cuz they taste so good" :D

#10     Jan 19, 2011