personal trader for a Living ?!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by PrivateTrader, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Hello everyone!

You need the personal forex trader?
    I have excellent strategy for trade with minimum 100Ê
    Anyone who wants to share with me successful trade, can email me for conversation.
    I should not advance myself, and I invite anyone only, who requires the trader faster.

regards
    Fxmanager

p.s.
    I only have to thank who created and all the people who keep the site.

2. I'm looking for a personal assistant who is well versed in the financial lingo to assist me with my daily chores: includes shopping, mailing, bookkeeping, accounting, marketing, client services etc $40K /yr.

3. Fx manager,

Ok, ok I'm sold. Do you want to collect in person or shall I wire you the money? And if I'm first will you give me an exclusive because everyone here will want in on the action and liquidity might then become a problem?

4. You need learning speak English more better good than currently you speak. Wishing regards the best in the efforts made by you recruit fx traders in the soon time.

regards
    swordsman

5. hello!

I would like to apologise for any error in the writing of my English.

Besides this see some information for your due diligence: http://fxmanager.info

You can also call me with any questions: trading@Fxmanager.info

regards

6. cold

cold

ME ME ME

I want to work for you, in my spare time I will clean your house and like spoon with you if I have to

:D :D :D :D :D

7. I tried to call you but I can't find the @ symbol on my phone. :mad:

8. Thank! further I shall be attentive..:) :) :)

9. Thank for approval.

Regards

10. I don't need the personal forex trader, but I will require the trader faster. Let me just ask you two quick questions:

1. How much weight can I expect to lose, having the trader faster fast for me?

2. Can I pay you in Š or do you only accept Ê?

#10     Mar 23, 2008