Personal slaves are OK with Repubs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

I had a Spanish class recently, the ugly tw^t of a teacher had us read an article about an undocumented worker that got arrested for drinking in public and got deported. Then it went into the heartbreaking story about his upset pregnant wife too... She said that the police that enforced the law about drinking did it because they are racists... I kept punching her verbally for a while and then left the class, basically I would have loved to put a 9mil right in her forehead... Some stupid peon breaks the law by crossing the border and again by open container and she says we're racists for enforcing our law!! She can get away with that shit because no politicians want to close the border and I'm not registering to vote until they do. Why support a weak government that can't control it's borders? If the warlords take over the US I've got friends in low places already, I'll be better off then. So bullshit yourselves to death oh great Democrats and Republicans, you're so full of shit it must make your heads swim....

#61     Mar 8, 2011
  2. Mercor

Mercor

What kind of rhetoric is this.
    This is a nonsense statement.
    Something only a Liberal would say.

Be as vague as possible and offer no solution

#62     Mar 8, 2011
  3. I was talking with my foreman today who is from Mexico one of his sons is going to college in Mexico studying to become a mortician. The murder rate is so high there is a shortage of morticians there. My foreman said the country is so dangerous he won't even go back for a visit. The gangs will follow people when they come across the border into Mexico and then steal their vechiles and all their money and sometimes their clothes. The gangs will watch the business owners down there and make them pay thousands in protection and when the business owner has a bad month and can't pay the full amount the gang will kill a family member or the owner himself. I told him he needs to get his son back to America, it's too dangerous just to make money.

#63     Mar 8, 2011
  4. You really think contractors demand to see a green card before hiring day labor...in cash?

Do we need to do a better job of documentation, sure.

But when you go to hire someone, and they don't speak English and have no legitimate documentation...

You make is sound like the poor businesses are a victim of illegals.

They know by what wages they are paying, legitimate referrals they actually follow up on, etc.

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/BC-KS-XGR--Immigration-1st-Ld-Writethru-20110302-17-24-46

Businesses say it is a burden they should not have to bear?

#64     Mar 8, 2011
  5. I don't doubt what the Mexican is saying, but we can't save others until we first save ourselves.

In a plane, they tell mothers to make sure their oxygen masks are on before the attend to their children's oxygen masks.

I think we need more legal immigration, and I think some kind of settlement for the hard working Mexicans who want to become Americans can be found.

Ours is a country of original immigrants (except the poor native Americans who got screwed).

So finding a way to protect America, keep the money at home, give immigrants a chance to be an Americans, pay income taxes, pay into social security and health care, etc. sounds okay to me.

What kind of settlement?

They have to join the military for 4 years, or real public service for 4 years...and they get a prison wage, and can't send the money back to relatives in Mexico. Something that assures they are committed to America first, and give them the reward after fulfilling that commitment. A path to citizenship. Don't forget, much of Australia's citizens are descended from the penal colony which was Australia.

If the candidates for immigration screw up, they are deported with no second chance, they are documented and in our system. If we have to use retina scanners, fine.

I'm not anti Mexican, I understand their plight...which is why I think a settlement, a compromise is a reasonable solution.

#65     Mar 8, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

Gangsters are just gangsters, anybody [Liberals probably all are in this camp] that is surprised at what they do when people don't work real hard at suppressing them is an idiot... and anybody that can't understand the dire need to legalize all drugs [Conservatives are in this camp] is an idiot. The idiots will keep on doing what they do and voting the way they vote until it is OVER for the US, I'm not worrying about it anymore, I'm not going to risk jury duty by registering to vote either, I might convict the wrong gangster and get snuffed!

Has anybody here ever called 911 and refused to give their name? The fu$%king 911 operators will keep after you for your name as long as you are on the line, even after you tell them that criminals can subpoena the tapes and listen to them... I had to go on a real tirade to get them to stop asking for my name once, I really told them, on the taped record, what I thought of the bullshit US, the welfare/crime subculture created by Jessie Jackemup commie bastards, I told them that as long as I was going to be on a tape that could be subpoenaed that I had a message for the gangsters, they are not to kill people on my block!! And all that while some fucka was dying in the street, he asked for it and he got it, my neighbor cut his throat and ran him out to the middle of the street and yelled at him while he bled to death... I wasn't going out there to help, that was for sure, some gangsta asks for it and he gets it quite often... The 911 operator took exception to me using them to put something up on the bulletin board for the gangsta's that might venture into my neighborhood though... stupid public sector assholes don't care who they hang out to dry as long as they get their pension...

#66     Mar 8, 2011