Person on welfare receives better insurance than me. I'm $uckin PISSED

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WhiteOut56, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Yeah, happened to me too when I was 19. My car got broke into 3 times because they wanted some speakers worth $100. I had one of those Honda CRX's back then which is a 2 seater hatchback with a really big back window. They would bust the window and it would cost $1,300 to fix it. The 3rd time they broke it I thought I would outsmart them and I went to this factory that made plexiglass and had them make me a new back window. (I believe it cost about $145 dollars to do this) So basically I had an unbreakable back window. A few months later the theives came back and busted two side windows and stole about $50 worth of stereo equipment. I moved pretty quick after that because I figured with what I was paying in fixing car windows, I could use to live in a better area.

I always imagined though the scenario and played it out in my head what the theives probably did.... I imagined some black guy going to break my back window with a rock and when it doesnt break I imagine him saying "What the f**k?....Oh that mothaf**ka think he smart. I'll show him!" and busts out my side windows.

#21     Oct 28, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Funny story, and funny that you had a CRX, i had an 89 prelude. :D

#22     Oct 28, 2011
  3. Mercor

Mercor

The poor will always get help. It is the rest of the freeloaders who choose not to get insurance then expect someone else to pay for it.

#23     Oct 28, 2011
  4. I remember the prelude....that was the expensive honda. :)

#24     Oct 28, 2011
  5. Eight

Eight

If you can't beat 'em join 'em. WiN stands for Work is Nonprofit.. get a laptop, get on the dole, find some free wifi and learn to read a chart.. get some trading income, when it's in the bag donate to some bullshit politicians and get yourself into the IRS's tax code as a party that doesn't have to pay income tax..

Read the tax codes sometime. It takes about a half a minute to realize that what you are looking at is a zillion different rules written to exempt specific parties from paying income tax. They just donate to either side of the aisle and then get themselves written out of the taxation thingy...

That's one thing I like about Herman Cain, his tax plan will bring all those tax evaders into paying taxes via the consumption tax.. as well as illegals, pimps, welfare leeches, thieves, etc...

#25     Oct 28, 2011
  6. I see menstrual pad /former banned member Hello is putting up his bull shit chart again and a dumbass like yourself believes him :(

These are the facts regarding the federal budget

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_budget

United States federal budget

The Budget of the United States Government is the President's proposal to the U.S. Congress which recommends funding levels for the next fiscal year, beginning October 1. Congressional decisions are governed by rules and legislation regarding the federal budget process. Budget committees set spending limits for the House and Senate committees and for Appropriations subcommittees, which then approve individual appropriations bills to allocate funding to various federal programs.

After Congress approves an appropriations bill, it is sent to the President, who may sign it into law, or may veto it. A vetoed bill is sent back to Congress, which can pass it into law with a two-thirds majority in each chamber.

[​IMG]

#26     Oct 28, 2011
  7. 1.The poor does not always get help

2.Many people don't choose to not get insurance,the insurance companies choose for them by denying insurance for pre existing conditions

#27     Oct 28, 2011
  8. Republicans are likely to hold both houses in 2013.If Obama wins re election and the republicans take both houses we will still have massive trillion dollar + deficits for the next 5 years but republicans will blame Obama even though republicans will have the majority in both houses

#28     Oct 28, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Saw that one coming, its funny cause dumb dumb(Range Rover)is as predictable as a retard in a candy store, and he is only good at regurgitating word for word what he reads off of wikipedia, and he doesnt even have the most basic understanding of how government operates. He is actually stupid enough to believe that the president draws up a budget which allocates the exact amount of money that will be spent in every single district in America.

While the president proposes general spending levels all he does is set a guideline, and then the congress/house writes and passes a budget. Any idea the president proposes goes to congresss where they chop it apart and figure out their own version of the same idea, a version which will pass both houses. Obviously the presidents who dont veto the stuff dems hand them share equal blame for allowing this pork to go through, but the pattern is clear, any time the dems control both houses there is astronomical increases in the deficits which will come along with it. Bush, Reagan and the republicans are equal shitheads for signing the spending bills dems hand them into law, but i find it funny that dumb asses like range rover actually believe that democrats are the ones who are clean in this matter. When in reality it is the total opposite.

And when they do the deficit will go down from previous levels, hell once republicans took control of just 1 house they not only stopped the meteoric rises in the deficit the dems created from 2006-2010, but the deficit is actually starting to go down now.

#29     Oct 28, 2011
  10. And they'd be absolutely justified but not for almost 3 years like your messiah Odumbo has done.

#30     Oct 28, 2011