Person on welfare receives better insurance than me. I'm $uckin PISSED

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WhiteOut56, Oct 27, 2011.

1. he blaims free handouts to the democrats.

FACT: republicans have doubled and tripled national debt.

FACT: republicans have been in power 15/30 years of last 30 years, and were not able to stop handouts or simply unwilling too, which makes them incompetent.

CONCLUSION: blame the republicans, if you want to make sense.

#11     Oct 27, 2011
  2. Another case of a republican voting against his own interest and having it bite him in the ass

Democrats want national healthcare,Republicans voters vote against it then complain about their insurance companies and costs :confused:

#12     Oct 27, 2011

3. Obama came into office with a trillion dollar deficit,2 wars,Bush's medicare expansion,all the new federal agencies to pay for etc .Most of Obama's addition to the national debt is paying for expenses that Bush created and left him to pay for with no means to pay for it

Reagan /Bush and Bush came into office with balanced or nearly balanced budgets and still managed to double and triple the national debt

#13     Oct 27, 2011
  4. Because libturds have contempt for the self-reliant and the successful and they lie about them not paying their "fair share" so they can try to steal even more tax money to pay for more welfare to buy more votes from the increasingly lazy and entitled parasite class.

#14     Oct 27, 2011
  5. You "people" are either mentally ill or parasites yourselves, or probably both. Your savior Odumbass added more to the national debt in his first 19 months than Washington through Reagan combined. And since then he's continued to waste money at an unprecedented rate.

Any self-reliant taxpaying American should be outraged about this, not trying to obfuscate it with libtarded nonsense.

#15     Oct 27, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

FACT: Congress is the one who sets spending.

FACT: Spending has drastically increased every time dems have controlled both houses.

FACT: The Last time the dems controlled both the house and senate we saw record job losses, record deficits, a complete housing crash, a global meltdown, record spending and the worst market crash in almost 100 years. More money was added to the debt in two years when the dems held a supermajority then any previous 4 year period, and they added almost as much to the debt in 2 years when they held the super majority as Bush's entire term.

FACT: It doesnt matter which side a person is on (Dem or Republican) 99% of politicians are dirty crooks who have fucked this country over so badly it is almost beyond repair.

[​IMG][/img]

#16     Oct 27, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Great chart. It's easy to see who the big spenders really are.

#17     Oct 27, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

In about 5 minutes Range Rover will throw up a copy and paste from wikipedia in an attempt to prove that Its all Bush and Regan's fault.

#18     Oct 27, 2011
  9. If it makes you feel better, there is a downside to being poor & on welfare.

1. You have no money to buy luxuries like a new iphone, big screen TV, a new computer, or even go on vacation. You basically just stay home and do nothing because you have no money to do anything.

2. The place where you live is in the bad part of town. Your house probably gets broken into once a year. Your car probably gets broke into twice per year. (of which you have no money to replace the window the theives broke just so they could steal the 45 cents in your ashtray. There are probably drug dealers everywhere on your street.

3. If you have a car, you cant afford to insure it, but you drive it anyway and if you get a ticket, then you cant pay and you will go to jail for 30 days.

4. You have too much time to think about how your life sucks, so you eat and eat to feel better (because you get lots of food stamps) and you get fat.

Probably a few other things that I cant think about too. Its a pretty big trade off if you ask me. Medince to keep your life going, but a life nobody would want.

#19     Oct 27, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, this one reminds me of university my car got broken into twice and i had nothing in it but a tape deck and they broke my window both times, so i just started rolling my windows down half way and leaving my doors unlocked to make sure if someone wanted in they could see that they could get in without shattering a window, and that there was nothing in my car.

Sucks when someone breaks a 500 dollar window when there was nothing there to steal in the first place.

#20     Oct 27, 2011