Perrys Hunting Camp

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Oct 2, 2011.

1. wildchild

wildchild

http://news.yahoo.com/wait-rick-perrys-hunting-camp-called-145810272.html?nc

"In the early years of his political career, Rick Perry began hosting fellow lawmakers, friends and supporters at his family’s secluded West Texas hunting camp, a place known by the name painted in block letters across a large, flat rock standing upright at its gated entrance.

“Niggerhead,” it read."

What else can you say? This is what democrats do.

2. pspr

pspr

If your family has money from the old south you are going to find that sort of stuff in your background. I guess when the name was dropped will be the issue.

They point out how Perry trounced Kay Baily Hutchison in the Texas primary like he is God's gift to conservatives. But many, like myself, voted for Perry in the gubinatorial primary because Hutchison's record is about as liberal as you can get and still call yourself a Republican.

3. wildchild

wildchild

In the end, this whole hunting camp isnt going to make a difference. Perry is not a serious candidate. He had the chance to kindle some magic in his campaign, but he is flaming out. I would be surprised if he is considered a top teir candidate in two months.