Perry/Rubio 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm calling it. Right here, right now. This is your ticket. Yes, they will win.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Who are these no-namers??

3. perry cant even govern his own state. he calling on an imaginary god to help him not to mention his budget problems are worse than california:

Gov. Perry Declares August 6th a Day of Prayer

Monday, June 06, 2011 • Austin, Texas

Given the trials that have beset our country and world - from the global economic downturn to natural disasters, the lingering danger of terrorism and wars that endanger our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and theaters of conflict around the globe, and the decline of our culture in the context of the demise of families - it seems imperative that the people of our nation should once again join together for a solemn day of prayer and fasting on behalf of our troubled nation.

In times of trouble, even those who have been granted power by the people must turn to God in humility for wisdom, mercy and direction. In the spirit of the Book of Joel, Chapter 2, Verses 15-16, I urge a solemn gathering of prayer and fasting. As those verses admonish: "15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, declare a holy fast, call a sacred assembly... 16 Gather the people, consecrate the assembly..." As Jesus prayed publicly for the benefit of others in John 11:41-42, so should we express our faith in this way.

THEREFORE, I invite my fellow Texans to join me on August 6 at Reliant Stadium in Houston, as we pray for unity and righteousness - for this great state, this great nation and all mankind. I urge Americans of faith to pray on that day for the healing of our country, the rebuilding of our communities and the restoration of enduring values as our guiding force.

THEREFORE, I, Rick Perry, Governor of Texas, do hereby proclaim August 6, 2011, to be

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Is that all you've got? I'll take Jerry Falwell at this point over a community organizer.

5. you probably would but i doubt most thinking people would.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You would be wrong.

7. Jon Huntsman and Mitt Romney (Ron Paul), I like Ron Paul's messages, but he can't win in America, base on his truth, are hurting too many dickheads in Washington. only if he can tone down a lot, then maybe Paul has chance.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I would too, and I don't even like Falwell. Of course at this point Donald Duck would be a major improvement.

And the duck is also a better orator. :)

9. That would exclude you.

10. +1 :D

#10     Jul 19, 2011