Perry Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 19, 2012.

1. I agree but what makes newt a bigger POS is the hypocrisy.Here is a guy thrashing Clinton for cheating while he was cheating himself.Bill,Edwards nor Weiner have ever criticized others for cheating as far as I know

Here is a guy who tells his supporters there should be an addition to the constitution saying a marriage is between A man and A woman while he wants marriages that includes a man and multiple women

#51     Jan 19, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

They are all hypocrites AK. All of them. If you want to assign each of them numerical values to see who scores higher then someone else, be my guest. They are all hypocrites.

#52     Jan 19, 2012
  3. Epic

Epic

It's true that there isn't a whole lot of difference between an "open marriage" and polygamy which is abhorrent to most in this country. Actually, to be totally fair, the commitments made and vows taken under polygamy actually make it more honorable than an open marriage.

#53     Jan 19, 2012
  4. I agree.I have no problems with polygamy what so ever.I wish a guy having 10 wives was the norm :D

#54     Jan 19, 2012
  5. Epic

Epic

Funny to joke about, but I don't know. I'm familiar with a few stories of mormon polygamist families back in the 1800's. It was though on everyone, including the man. That's why most either didn't participate or were very reluctant to. Haven't heard whether it has worked out better in middle eastern cultures.

#55     Jan 19, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Its funny that Perry is endorsing Newt. It wasn't long ago that he said this:

‘If You Cheat On Your Wife, You’ll Cheat On Your Business Partner’

#56     Jan 19, 2012
  7. Rick Perry was quoted as having three main reason he quit the race:

1) Really likes Newt

2) Ummmm

3) Umm, I know there are 2 more

#57     Jan 20, 2012