Perry Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's over RCG. I'm sorry, your plan failed. Newt will focus his attacks now on Obama. Batten down the hatches RCG. Storm clouds are brewing. :)

#21     Jan 19, 2012
  2. I remember you posting about how many female friends of yours are worried about who they vote for, fearing their friends will think less of them for voting for x or y etc. I would think this Newt thing, which I really could care less about, might fit into that category. Your thoughts Mr. Maverick?

c

#22     Jan 19, 2012
  3. If that is true, yep. I would like think that the Obama camp has briefed him on Newt, who is the greatest attack dog in modern politics going away.

But I don't think Newt will see the bigger picture, time will tell.

#23     Jan 19, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh yeah, there is not a woman in this country that will vote for Newt. Maybe not even his own wife. He'll step down after he sees the post SC debate polls.

#24     Jan 19, 2012
  5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0n-nf0w_ehU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#25     Jan 19, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, but Obama can't go after Newt if he is out of the race. He has to focus on Romney while Newt is chewing his leg off. Obama won't know what hit him. LOL.

#26     Jan 19, 2012
  7. Indeed, but I think Newt will not bow to the man who threw the first punch. It is not his nature. It is funny, but Newt is the GOP Achilles. The best fighter they have, but unable to control him:)

#27     Jan 19, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's over RCG. It's over. Huntsman hated Romney's guts. He drops out and what does he do, endorse Romney the very next day. Newt is going to be unleashed on Obama and there is nothing Obama can do it stop it. Newt will be better then any super pac. Sit back and watch RCG.

#28     Jan 19, 2012
  9. This is good news for the Republicans, they are weeding out the idiots, Palin, Bachmann, Cain & now Perry. Now all they have left is boot out Sanatorum the religous nut and they'll be good to go. I didn't include Paul, we all know he never had a chance.

#29     Jan 19, 2012
  10. No argument, if it plays out that way, but Newt is a legend in politics. Obama will be ready.

#30     Jan 19, 2012