Perry Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

And then there were 4.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Santorum next, just a matter of time.

3. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Gingrich out next? Drudge says shocking interview with ex-wife will air tonight.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah maybe. His ex has something really bad to say according to...Drudge.

5. My sympathies Maverick. After Cain/etc, another one of the candidates you started threads about is out. Do you need some tissue to wipe the tears?

I knew he was out before he was in. Only stupids could follow candidates like Cain/Perry. But they can take comfort in knowing there may have been people who actually believed in worse: "that they could win".

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sympathies?

I've supported Paul and Johnson since the beginning. How is that journal going TJ?

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, you've been clear and consistent Mav.

Tradingjournals...every village has got one. Pay him no mind.

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Do a search TJ. It's all there. Let me know when you need me to spot you another $100 for another FX journal. I've got your back. :)

9. Well, the story was that the conservative wing of the GOP asked Rick Perry to quit because, quite frankly, he was splitting the conservative vote.

It has been announced that Santorum actually won Iowa, but no winner will be announced because there were 8 districts worth of ballots missing:D :D :D

Shenanigans. Theatre to make this thing more interesting.

Newt is not going to quit. Newt will turn on Santorum, see that's the thing about mad dogs, they bite whomever is nearest. The conservatives are going to cause a serious stir at the convention. They will not be reasonable and compromise like Hillary's people did in 2008. They might walk.

Then I think the Tea Party becomes organized by the conservative wing of the GOP, and they do their own thing going forward.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Drudge is saying that Newt asked his wife for an "open marriage".

Uhoh.

Not that it affects the final outcome one bit.

#10     Jan 19, 2012