Perry in free fall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 14, 2011.

1. You ashamed of your birther past ? You were the biggest birther on this forum faggot and recently revealed you are a dumb ass 9-11 truther as well

#51     Sep 16, 2011
  2. jem

jem

you are such a little lying fag...
    produce some links...

Where did I say I knew where obama was born?
    Where did I say anyone but terrorists blew up the world trade center.

#52     Sep 16, 2011

3. I'm not pulling up the hundreds of birther talking points posts you made every time a birther thread came up but here are a few.You dumbass birther

#53     Sep 16, 2011
  4. Dumbass truther

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=226848&perpage=6&pagenumber=8

#54     Sep 16, 2011
  5. bone

bone

AK, your world is coming apart. You are underwater in a freaking tidal wave of change. As you are drowning, you are picking on someone for being a birther ?

How has that whole birther, truther, Christian fanatic, mean selfish Republicans rant been working out for you, Obama, and MSNBC ? Making any progress in terms of elections ?

You are getting your fucking head caved in, the entire upper echelon of the Democratic Party is imploding in panic, the Dems are like 30 W and 1,000 L since Scott Brown, and you are still regurgitating 2008 MSNBC talking points ?

Dude, step back. Chillax. Re-evaluate. You and Debbie and a couple MSNBC screeds are the only ones left drinking the Kool-Aid. Even the NYT is jumping ship.

#55     Sep 16, 2011

6. I think you see Obama beating 2 of the top 3 republican candidates by 8-18 points and are trying to convince yourself.Whatever works for you bud

#56     Sep 16, 2011
  7. bone

bone

Then why is Michelle re-decorating the Hyde Park House and scouting locations for the Presidential Library ? Bored ? Should she also rely upon the Quinnipac Polling and ignore the election results like you ? Didn't NY-9 get the message from Quinnipac ?

Since when do polls count more than election results ?

#57     Sep 16, 2011
  8. When they're 2 different candidates :confused: when ones a presidential election and the other isnt etc :confused:You're becoming delusional :(

#58     Sep 16, 2011
  9. jem

jem

you misrepresenting faggot. you call that truther?

What did I state that you have a problem with.

Did muslims attack the trade center?
    Were they financed by Saudis?
    Does Bush Senior and Carlyle group once have business partners with the oil wealthy saudis?
    Did bush let the bin laden family out?

You don't think bush was wondering who was involved?

#59     Sep 16, 2011
  10. jem

jem

those points vindicated when Obama proffered a birth certiifcate.
    That does not make me a birther it makes me correct.

#60     Sep 16, 2011