Perry in free fall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 14, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Is IQ-74 really Wange_Wover? I kinda suspected that but wasn't completely sure.

I wonder why he has a new nickname. Do you suppose he was banned and then crawled back into ET incognito?

I'm not sure how he (IQ-47) can say Perry is in free-fall. What I've read over the last week or so is that he is the dominant republican candidate.

That makes sense because few conservatives will vote for Romney as was shown during the primaries in 2008. Romney may have more money at this point but he is violating the Reagan dictum of "thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow republican" and won't likely win the primary, again.

It is probably going to be Perry vs. Obama in the general election.

I like Perry. He was a former USAF pilot, a door-to-door bible salesman (lol) and a cotton-farmer. He has been a governor for a long time so he can be judged on his leadership adequately. Yeah, I'm comfortable with Perry and hope he wins.

#21     Sep 15, 2011
  2. bone

bone

There is one elected official who is falling faster than Perry.

Care to guess who ?

#22     Sep 15, 2011
  3. Of course you're to funking dumb not to know but all you had to do was ask

Perry vs Obama polls last month after he entered the race

[​IMG]

Perry vs Obama polls this month :)

[​IMG]

#23     Sep 15, 2011
  4. Certainly not Obama considering Perry was beating Obama in some polls last month and the 3 polls released this month have Obama beating Perry by 8-11 points

Bachmann has fallen farther against Obama as well with the most recent poll Obama beating her by 18 points :) .Last month Obama was only beating Bachmann by 4 LOL !!!! :D :D :D

[​IMG]

#24     Sep 15, 2011
  5. bone

bone

How is it that you disagree with every Democratic Party insider ?

How do you explain election results from Scott Brown to NY-9 ?

How does Quinnipac reconcile that ?

Politico:

In Democratic strongholds from Vermont to California—not to mention New York City, where the president helped sink his party’s nominee in Tuesday’s special election—Obama isn’t quite tanking, but he’s moving unmistakably in the wrong direction.

...But pollsters point to the canary-in-the-coalmine factor: if Obama can’t hold these voters, they say, it’s a sign that his wider support among the reliably Democratic electorate of liberals, labor, young people, Jews, African-Americans and other key blocs is withering. They won’t be there in large numbers to put him over the top again in borderline states, and they won’t be there to feed his campaign money and provide volunteer support at the levels they did in 2008.

Tuesday’s election in New York’s heavily Democratic Queens- and Brooklyn-based 9th District proved to be an extreme manifestation of Obama’s blue state problem: His approval rating was at 43 percent in a Sept. 9 Siena Research Institute poll and 31 percent in a Sept. 11 automated poll by Public Policy Polling, a Democratic firm. By contrast, Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo posted a 75 percent approval rating in the district, according to the Siena poll.

“It is not per se a Democratic problem, it’s a problem with this president,” said Siena spokesman Steve Greenberg.

Siena’s been picking up on the trend for months, with its most recent New York statewide poll showing Democratic approval of the president down from 86 percent in April to 67 percent. Greenberg says that though the polling’s made clear that Obama’s never going to win back the Republicans who were with him on Election Day 2008—or at least supportive in the months after—the real erosion has been within his own party.

“Where he’s lost his support in New York is among the Democrats,” Greenberg said. “That’s more startling than the overall.”

#25     Sep 15, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

:)

Losing that congressional district in NY is amazing. Maybe the reform-jews are starting to turn against Obama. That would certainly be bad news for him.

Even liberal California is turning against Obama. There is a long way to go to the election but I'm liking the current trend.

Yesterday was a big day for the country.

#26     Sep 15, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He can't explain because he lacks any objective intelligence. He is just a mime for stuff he finds on the entirenet. I've got pets that are smarter than IQ-47.

Personally I think he is unstable. Confront his facts and he spits and sputters and trys to get personal. Lame.

#27     Sep 15, 2011
  8. bone

bone

Well, the idiots are going to get their wish and their worse nightmare at the same time: Romney and Rubio.

There will be no Perry, there will be no Bachmann, there will be no Palin.

Obama is done. And the Solyndra and DOJ "Fast and Furious" investigations are just heating up. Imagine if his polling is as bad as it is now - does Commie Gun and Pee Drinker think it's actually going to get better ?

#28     Sep 15, 2011
  9. For a few weeks he denied he was Range Rover, but eventually he realized the gig was up.

You know that he is a kid by his choice of nicknames. Probably raised on MTV's "Cribs" dreaming of having his black Range Rover and an AK47.

I don't think anyone should waste any time with his bullshit any longer. The proBama campaign is utterly futile. Even James Carville is throwing the guy under the bus.

#29     Sep 15, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He's got to go home in the evening and face Mary Matalin lol.

That has got to be an interesting relationship. I wonder if she has influenced James Carvilles' outlook. They've been married a few years now.

#30     Sep 15, 2011