Perpetual upside phase? 100% upside & no risk?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 16, 2008.

1. nope. Dollar is going to crash, and oil and commodities will surge. This is good for large cap tech, commodities, multinational, energy stock- the same leaders in the 2002-2007 bull market. The leadership won't change.

Financials, transports, retailers, home builders may see a short term pop but the rally will fizzle.

Dow up 9 points, and volume starting to pick up. We could easily end the day up 200-300 points. Suggest covering now, unless you enjoy losing money.

edit: now up 23..hang on tight..up 32 ...

#31     Dec 17, 2008
  2. wjk

wjk

LOL. I love it. ET is always entertaining. I also agree with this sentiment. Robbie380, you've made my day. Thanks!

#32     Dec 17, 2008
  3. noddyboy

noddyboy

Best time to sell is always after a big up day like yesterday. Will close lower today, even if it ultimately makes it up for the week.

#33     Dec 17, 2008
  4. lol

#34     Dec 17, 2008
  5. Um yea that would have been a bad strategy on November 21st. Sometimes the market sells off after big one day gains; other times it locks them in.

#35     Dec 17, 2008
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

Difference is that Nov 21st did not break previous day high. You got to distinguish over bought versus bounce from oversold.

#36     Dec 17, 2008
  7. noddyboy

noddyboy

I made money after hours last night and I am making money now since my call. That is the difference between you and I.

#37     Dec 17, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

It's really hard, and I've obviously not been able to do it yet either with this guy, but if you just ignore a troll they always go away. One way conversation gets very depressing after awhile. So, from this point on I'm not going to ever reply to stocky, and if you guys are truly sick of him on this site and want him to go away you will do the same. I know its against our human nature to just ignore an annoyance, but its the only way to make this kind go away.

#38     Dec 17, 2008
  9. market reversing a little. buy the dip.

#39     Dec 17, 2008
  10. But if the dow rises 100 points p00f your gains are gone and you're in the red.

#40     Dec 17, 2008