Perpetual upside phase? 100% upside & no risk?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 16, 2008.

1. contract

contract

if only it was so easy

#11     Dec 16, 2008
  2. You seem to be a reasonably smart fellow in other threads, but it seems that you have either hit the wine a bit early or you are trying to put words in my head, which is pointless.

You say "most"...who the hell is most?..."companies", which companies by sector are you referring to?

As to the "big 3 " reference...you are preaching to the choir...

Get with it, and put some substance behind your comments.

#13     Dec 16, 2008
  3. Classic Stock 3. He does this over and over again - it's not even fun anymore reading his posts. He's become so predictable.

#14     Dec 16, 2008
  4. Of course - he's obsessed with 'making calls' but doesn't actually make any money on it. There should be a rule on this website - that you have to be an actual trader to post.

I know it would be impossible to post - but this guy is a joke. He always goes into hiding, then comes out once the market starts moving higher.

#15     Dec 16, 2008
  5. ================
    And now[and days earlier] stockT has the 50 day moving averages on his side;
    that's like a Hallmark card,''they cared enoough to send the very best'':cool:

But the 200 dma is still bearish.And there are much more bearish long term fundamentals, than the last bear market or bull market.

Even in the unlikely event , but possible ,market staying above 200 dma;
    let us see what happens when/if Israel hits Iran.
    And maybe more of a long term threat, they used to call it ''unemploynment insurance'', not unemployment benefits.

So now when the Citigroup execs, & GM execs cant get their unemployment insurance or stock price up,they tried to mess with the short sellers, or run to US Treasury.

Could be a better eventual market uptrend than i figure;
    especially if new Congress doesnt punish all the efficient auto companys by wasting gov money on GM.

Jim Rogers said bankruptcy good for GM.

#16     Dec 16, 2008
  6. Not true. I was here on November 20th when the dow closed at 7600.

The Heng Seng indux up a staggering 400 points

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^HSI

Looks like Hong Kong affected at all by this very mild recession. It should revist 27,000 fairly soon.

#17     Dec 16, 2008
  7. #18     Dec 16, 2008
  8. Seeking alpha has a bullish bias overall, though. Like the wall street journal, yahoo tech ticker, alleyinsider, and national review the majoiry of writers tend to present a bullish, optimistic perspective of the economy & stock market. Market Oracle is more neutral.

#19     Dec 16, 2008
  9. When you have to rely on other people for market commentary it almost always turns out bad.

[​IMG]

#20     Dec 16, 2008