Perpetual Options

Discussion in 'Options' started by riskfreetrading, Jan 31, 2008.

1. All:

I have had only one alias. The moderator/Owner knows that for a fact. What do we call someone who fabricates things?

Moderator:

Please note the additional insults and false allegations. Some believe they are above the rules.

#51     Feb 8, 2008
  2. It obvious you two have history. I have seen his posts the last week or so and everywhere he posts he gets himself into a fight.

I was just suggesting that you take the high road because he’s not able to, but now I see the error of my suggestion. Keep him at bay, its enjoyable to watch.

Slack LOL, come on man it’s an internet forum, you don’t know me, I don’t know you. I shutter to think that people get upset over the comments from strangers.

#52     Feb 8, 2008
  3. [​IMG]

#53     Feb 8, 2008
  4. You take sh*t too literally. You don't have to accept my slack, lol. My point is that this fool has been stirring sh*t under many aliases and assuming that reading some intro text or a chapter in Hull carries some weight. In fact, it would, if he didn't constantly f*ck it up. I've had no run-in with his aliases; I am simply tired of the garbage. If it's deemed that my signal to noise is <1 then I will happily leave.

I will now take the high-road as any further comment would be redundant. ;)

#54     Feb 8, 2008
  5. Dont leave on my account.

#55     Feb 8, 2008
  6. This is a final notice to you for your insults and lies.

#56     Feb 8, 2008
  7. if you were chicks it would be pillow fight time...

#57     Feb 8, 2008
  8. OK, but I haven't received anything by messenger. I'll need it in writing, thanks. You're still an idiot. OOPS~

#58     Feb 8, 2008
  9. MTE

MTE

:D :D :D
    Please don't stop guys, this is so much fun!

#59     Feb 8, 2008
  10. Boy, it's eerily quiet in here. bump.

#60     Feb 8, 2008