Perpetual Options

Discussion in 'Options' started by riskfreetrading, Jan 31, 2008.

1. I am one of the few here who post their trades in real-time, including blotter. I would like an Engrish translation to the above.

#41     Feb 8, 2008
  2. Great I cant wait to read your trade log which results from the clash of egos on this thread.

#42     Feb 8, 2008
  3. Yeah but it is pretty fun to watch... :D

#43     Feb 8, 2008
  4. You don't have to wait; most of the trades are in the "ES Journal" thread. I can't imagine what trade would result from sparring with Bulldozer/riskfreetrading. Strange comment.

To riskfree: I will apologize and wash your car if you can outline the two instances in which a CC is preferred to a same-strike short put. No discount arbitrage.

#44     Feb 8, 2008
  5. Moderator:

Please note this as well as other similar expressions by the quote author and others.
    It is for the record. As in the past, a reader of fair mind can see who starts what. History seems to repeat itself (I hope not completely).

#45     Feb 8, 2008

6. My point exactly. Why bother with the clash of egos between you and he?

#46     Feb 8, 2008
  7. [​IMG]

#47     Feb 8, 2008
  8. You would have the mods censor truthful comments?

#48     Feb 8, 2008

9. LOL

#49     Feb 8, 2008
  10. Give it a rest -- you're out of the loop. It's not my ego, he's a troll. He's had dozens of aliases spouting the same bullsh*t. I'll cut you slack because you're new here, but you're not privy to the situation. There is history here.

#50     Feb 8, 2008