perpetual bull market DJIA 15000 soon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 7, 2009.

1. this is the new wra ..job loss not important. WE NEED MORE JOB LOSS

I IMPLORE PEOPLE TO QUIT THEIR JOBS TO MAKE THE STOCK MARKET GO UP

We b2.0 is where the growth is. The 'new normal'. is buying AAPL EWZ and GOOG stock.

A new paradigm. A new world order.

2. Well here it is folks...

Sell your longs, go short, your indicator is here.

3. S2007S

S2007S

:p :p :p :p :p

The economy was doing a million times better when the markets touched new highs in 2007, here we are in the worst of times and you are calling for dow 15,000, wow you sound ridiculous....

4. S2007S

S2007S

and please stop hyping up web 2.0, how many companies in that area have yet to grab any profit, twitter and facebook are still struggling to find a revenue stream and they have MILLIONS of people using their worthless sites.

Sad isn't it.

5. I hope for your sake Karma isn't reading this thread, you selfish individual.

6. dtan1e

dtan1e

chuck your job now and speculate in stocks full time, which was what a lot of people do in China

7. Even the stock_trad3r indicator can't stop THIS market.

8. You joke, but you are dead right. Instead of getting angry at Stockie like most people do and have (myself included) I've embraced him and his timing skills. I just wouldn't pick the side that he's pumping. But the timing is there nonetheless!

9. I know. It's sad because I am long and was looking to continue the trend. Now I must rethink my entire position.

#10     Aug 7, 2009