Perniciousness of AIPAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Well, if it's any consolation for you, any "anti" I feel is but 1/10 of the self love they feel!

#21     Apr 6, 2010
  2. rew

rew

Israel was founded by terrorist groups like Irgun that did whatever they could to force Arabs out. You should also not forget the bombing of the King David hotel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing). After being left with Gaza and the West Bank, Palestinians have seen more and more of their land taken for illegal Israeli settlements. If we gave the Palestinians armored vehicles and attack helicopters like we do for the Israelis, they could fight the war properly and would not be "terrorists". But we don't, so they have to resort to suicide bombers.

Lots of innocent civilians (including children) got killed in the attacks on Gaza, that's what happens in war. I don't see an Israeli civilian as being intrinsically more valuable than a Palestinian civilian.

#22     Apr 6, 2010
  3. a_person, the member who cried Wolf?

#23     Apr 6, 2010
  4. Yes, you have shown that you are not pro arab, merely obsessively anti-jew. So much so that you'd like to send money to Pals, so that they will kill Jews.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193098&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#24     Apr 6, 2010
  5. Israel was founded by terrorist groups like Irgun that did whatever they could to force Arabs out.
    Actually Israel was founded by the UN, no less, in other words by the will of the peoples. In this respect it has more legitimacy than any other state on the planet. And while I despise the UN I still would not go as far as calling it a terrorist group. Shame on you LOL

If we gave the Palestinians armored vehicles and attack helicopters like we do for the Israelis, they could fight the war properly and would not be "terrorists".
    Nobody gave Israel nothing to fight the war of independence in 1948 or the 6 day war in 1967. In both wars the arab armies had more planes, more tanks and more troops by far. Of course Israel is a flourishing modern democracy while its enemies are medieval totalitarian dictatorships. You can't expect these backward islamic theocracies to have the same military capabilities as a modern technologically advanced western state.

Lots of innocent civilians (including children) got killed in the attacks on Gaza, that's what happens in war.
    That's the price they pay for electing a fanatical militant terrorist organization that fires thousands of rockets at a neighboring state, that uses them as human shields, that builds rocket launchers in school yards, ammunition caches in apartment buildings' basements and uses ambulances to transport terrorists and weapons.

I don't see an Israeli civilian as being intrinsically more valuable than a Palestinian civilian.
    Too bad Hamas invests in tunnels to smuggle bombs while Israel invests in bomb shelters. When Hamas/Hezbollah demands 1000 arab prisoners for one dead Israeli they actually set the intrinsic value of Israeli and Palestinian civilians.

#25     Apr 6, 2010
  6. Are you for real? Do you seriously believe that someone who "feels better when there are no jews around" is not anti-semitic? Come on!

#26     Apr 6, 2010
  7. Jews or non-jews are a complete non issue to me. What does Semitic mean anyway. I saw this Discovery Channel thing where it implied the real Semites were the Ethiopians. I wouldn't know a Semite from a Pastrami Sandwich. But it does get it a bit old that every time one disagrees with the likes of AIPAC as it relates to U.S foreign policy one is labeled an anti-semite...whatever that means.

#27     Apr 7, 2010

8. (ăn'tē-sĕm'ĭ-tĭz'əm, ăn'tī-)
    n.

1. Hostility toward or prejudice against Jews or Judaism.
    2. Discrimination against Jews.

#28     Apr 7, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

AIPAC seeks to influence the American Government for their own gain.

No different than the legion of Corporate Interests that now control Washington and happily rape the taxpayer while Congress stuff their pockets.

Wallstreet, Defense, Energy, Health-care. Add AIPAC to that list of sellouts that ply Congress with graft to bend our laws and money, to Israels Will.

Not to mention, Israel sold Patriot missile technology to the Communist Chinese and our dear "ally" has an army of spies in the US Military/Defense apparatus (to steal State Secrets/Technology) that get outed like clockwork, every 5 months or so.

Can you imagine the outrage if that AIPAC-Berkley situation were reversed? If a gigantic American lobbyist in Israel openly plotted to "Take over" the student council of Tel Aviv university, just like they had the Knesset?

Zionists are total hypocrites when it comes to politics. They want open access to every Country in the World, for Jews. But tightly regulate gentile immigration to Israel. They openly seek to influence foreign Governments to Israels will. But if a foreign Government openly commandeers Israeli politics?! It's a perversion. Something to be fought viciously against.

It's time to cut down all the corruption and graft that's brought America to it's knees. That includes AIPAC and the rest of the Corporate trash that intend to subject taxpayer dollars and rewrite the Constitution, for their own benefit.

Being an American means having sworn a supreme allegiance to America and it's Constitution. What we're seeing now with AIPAC, Congress and these Corporate Syndicates are Americans only in name. Everyone of them has violated their sacred oath and acted to advance foreign interests above Americas, and, in other cases, robbed the American taxpayer blind for the benefit of "Special Interests". They are criminals and traitors. It's time Americans got some self respect and took legal and peaceful action to put these duplicitous scumbags where they belong. Out in the cold.

#29     Apr 7, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I don't want them to kill jews so much as I want them to get their land back. To the degree that Israel resists, well... Hey, I'm American, I root for the underdog in a fight.

#30     Apr 7, 2010