Perniciousness of AIPAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Apr 5, 2010.

1. That doesn't really make any sense. Using childish cut downs (such as ''pussy'') are what people do when they don't have any facts to support their argument. I don't see Israel "crying", I see pals and marxists "crying" when pals get their asses kicked for making preemptive strikes on Israel. Israel has a booming economy and the highest standard of living in the region. Israel is a leader of technological development, and the most diverse country in the middle east. The only ones crying are people like you, who just can't stand to see a nation full of prosperous Jews. "Palestinians" are also crying, because they get their asses kicked for making preemptive attacks. Pals are crying despite the fact that Israel picks up the tab for their energy and water supply, and despite the fact that Pals are the largest recipient of foreign aid in the world. So funny to see all this crying over a group of people with a manufactured national identity. Now lots of people are also ''crying'' because supporters of Israel are calling bullshit on the pal propaganda machine. Oh well, I guess it's a bit unrealistic to expect bigots, marxists, and terrorists not to be sore losers.

The notion that there is any "warfare" is absurd. If Israel wanted to kill all the pals and forcefully take back the territories, it would take all of a few hours to accomplish.

#11     Apr 6, 2010
  2. Good Gravy...yawn and stuff. Have you ever been to Oakland or Berkley or anywhere in the East Bay? I think the OP made a comment about a blogger about AIPAC and it's new found self-indulgence in that region. Any comment on that?

EDIT: Quote from the Cal Student:
    Kessler’s remarks were aimed at the March 18 16-4 vote by the Associated Students of the University of California Berkeley Senate to support a resolution calling for the university to divest from investment in companies providing military support to Israel.

#12     Apr 6, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You could have summarized all that by simply stating that jews are "God's chosen people", or modernized it by stating that they are a superior race. And I'm not crying, which is why I wrote it in third-person.

To borrow a line from Barfly... I don't hate jews, I just feel better when they're not around.

#13     Apr 6, 2010
  4. That's a pretty unfathomable leap of logic. Where in my post did I state that Jews are "gods chosen people" or that they are a superior race?

I'm not gonna say who ^^^^ but SOMEONE ^^^^ has an inferiority complex :D Geez. I never even mentioned Jews, I mentioned Israel. Most of the world's Jews live outside Israel, and there's a substantial portion of Israel which is not Jewish.

Further, if you feel better when Jews aren't around then you'd better be a strong supporter of Israel. Because if Israel ceased to exist, where do you suppose all those Jews would go?? To Europe? :D

I'm really sorry about your insecurity problems, but don't take that out on Jewish people. Get a shrink instead. There are several who aren't Jewish. :D

#14     Apr 6, 2010
  5. LOL, it's ironic how all these self-proclaimed pro-Palestinian supporters come out of the closet one by one (Optional/Zzz, Tresor, now this clown) and reveal their true motivation - antisemitism.

Poor sameeh!!! Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

#15     Apr 6, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Same either/or thinking we hear everyday on this board. If you disagree with Israeli politics, you must be anti-jew and/or pro-arab.

#16     Apr 6, 2010
  7. Your own previous post (below) demonstrated it quite convincingly.

#17     Apr 6, 2010

8. I know what you mean. Even if you didn't see the sheet on my head, you'd know i was a racist because i'm against obama-care. :D

#18     Apr 6, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, you missed missed my "and/or" operator, didn't you?

Here's what you said, previously:

You said "pro Palestinian", not me.

#19     Apr 6, 2010
  10. Nah, not really, I did not miss anything, you're just splitting hairs. pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist, pro-Human rights (but obsessed with Israel only), pro-International laws (but obsessed with Israel only), anti-war (but obsessed with Israel only) etc... you're all the same, you're all closet anti-semites. Optional proved it, Tresor proved it, many others have. I guess it was your turn to out yourself.

#20     Apr 6, 2010