Perhaps All Exchanges Should Be Re-located In Switzerland As Well....?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Why not ?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Hedge-funds-mull-ditching-UK-apf-2764174730.html?x=0

The polys are doing their best to make innovation capital more and more expensive ....and more infused with unwarranted legal largess....

The polys just do not get it.....

They do get one thing....how to attract ignorant voting interests ....thereby being able to linger longer at the pig trough....

Hopefully BATS will get the ball rolling....as the staid inefficient exchanges rot away with the local polys....

2. Or perhaps that they're not in Switzerland, and the Swiss don't have all those creative financial products and inventions is a testament to the stability of Switzerland.

Eh?

3. ........................................

A very valid take as well.....

A lower cost of capital ie 10% max....with proper basic regulation would be very inviting....ie a true universal electronic direct access exchange....first come first served.... with wiki based factual information....with the BATS model in mind....

ie Banks should not be pseudo hedge funds....etc....

There is a real opportunity with a country such as Switzerland ....

4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I live one hour and a half from the border in France. It's just about time for me...I am just waiting for some suicidal euro tranny tax.

5. What makes you think Switzerland will be more friendly to depressed transvestites? :)

6. zdreg

zdreg

switzerland's knee towing to the US in financial matters as well as in the polanski extradition saga make it less of the ideal place.

singapore being part of the wave of the future is a possibility.

7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

LOL... I didn't understand it at first... "What are you calling me?"...LOL...Good one.

8. Pelosi (CUNT) wants to impose a transaction tax... and acknowledges that "it won't work unless it's international".

Let's hope the Swiss give the finger to both Pelosi and the EU... they might become the financial transaction capital of the world while telling the rest, "UP YOURS"!!

9. ......................................................................

Let's hope the Swiss give the finger to both Pelosi and the EU... they might become the financial transaction capital of the world while telling the rest, "UP YOURS"!!

I think that the Swiss have had enough of US posturing....and
    have proven themselves with regards to offering a reliable govt. and sensible overall country management......

Singapore and Hong Kong would be additional choices....but I believe that Switzerland could be the next international financial center of choice....If I were the Swiss....I would contract a firm such as BATS to start dominating the direct access exchange marketplace in all asset categories....

For what reason would a hedge fund want to be located anywhere else ?

The Swiss tax take alone qualifies this position....Capital will be far more efficient via Switzerland....as the cost of producing money will be amongst the lowest in the world....along with one of the most stable govts. in the world....

Why would one pay 50% or more to create a dollar in income....when one could pay no more than 10% to create a dollar in income....in a more reliable environment ????