Performance

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by thunderbolt, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Thunderbolt, are you still with M-T? Or elite trader for that matter? If so, are you still such a zealot?

#51     Dec 14, 2005
  2. Is anyone using Millennium Traders? Any thoughts???

#52     Dec 14, 2005
  3. Millennium got 39.92 points yesterday. Is this for real?

#53     Dec 20, 2005
  4. I tried these guys. They don't give specific real time entry and exit calls just pre-defined entry then use the maximun potential proift than could have been achieved if you managed to make a correct entry. Bullshit in my experience. In my opinion Millenimun traders are like so many of the other BULLSHIT CHAT ROOMS that are available today. Daytrading University.com is another bullshit chart room is my opinion. I would pay to see these moderators trading live just to prove a point that they make their living not by trading but by running websites. This statement is just my own personal opinion.

#54     Dec 20, 2005
  5. How long were you with them?

#55     Dec 20, 2005
  6. Lightning hit for 2.89 & Thunder for 21.63 Is this for real?

#56     Dec 21, 2005
  7. jsmith

jsmith

No, it's not for real.

Why don't you sign up and then show us your trade executions for the days you are in the chatroom.

They call entry prices.
    At end of day, they subtract the high of day - entry price and say thats how much they made for you.

#57     Dec 21, 2005
  8. how long did you trade with them?

#58     Dec 21, 2005
  9. What sort of degenerate resurrects a 3 year old thread about such nonsense?

#59     Dec 21, 2005
  10. why are you being such a lout?

#60     Dec 21, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.