Performance Analytics Software

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by CPTrader, Aug 19, 2005.

1. I have used it with an IB account in the past. stocks futures and options all combined. You cut and paste the monthly statements and the software separated the issues. I am no tax whiz but it allowed me to interface with Turbotax no problemo and upload. Your right though..its more tax/accounting that performance. Thats why I am considering adding the adaptrade to my arsenal.

#11     Aug 22, 2005
  2. NKNY

NKNY

How do you get all your trades into adaptrade. I looked aruond and no mention of importing...

Nick

#12     Aug 22, 2005
  3. TradeSmart
    http://www.sdatechnology.com/TradeSmart/index.html

Hi I am a software developer who is also a swing trader and couldn't find a decent inexpensive spreadsheet template to do my Logging and Risk Reward calculations. So I built one for myself then put a bunch of work into making it commercial strength so others could easily use it.

I am sure for the most sophisticated it does not accomplish all your unique goals, I was looking to put something out there that would be a good start and get the basics of journaling, accounting, custom reporting and risk reward management accomplished.

Here is some base info below from my website of what I was trying to accomplish.
    TradeSmart is the easy to use, sophisticated trading journal software for the Active Trader.
    Trading Log/Journal/Accounting Module tracks your trade history.
    Current Account Status window lets you see where you stand now.
    Risk Reward Module helps you select the better trades.
    Standard and custom reporting/analysis module on your trades.
    Intuitive Powerful Excel Spreadsheet Template
    Designed for the Active Trader.

I have a free demo online and would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
    Steve

#13     Jan 29, 2006