Perfectly planned trade :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by xeenosTrading, Apr 14, 2020.

Do you like my executions?

Poll closed May 4, 2020.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. NO!

40.0%
  1. I thought about this... Although Poopy - you have negative energy - you actually have given me a solid idea - I'll record the trades in realtime using the same software I use to create the recap video. Then it will be pretty easy to show. I appreciate the compliment tho about my planning being of the level that will cause others to believe it's too good to be true. Thank you for the feedback!!!! Sending you positive energy!

#11     Apr 16, 2020
  2. philip8vr

philip8vr

xeenosTrading, and I thought that only I use this great trading strategy. Few months ago, when I first found an article about heiken ashi forex strategy and how it works, I didn't realize how it differs from other strategy, and what exact options it has had. Few days later, a friend of mine showed me plenty of features which it can provide, and for nowadays I use it as often as possible.

#12     Jul 2, 2020
  3. ironchef

ironchef

What is VWAP and what is auto adjusting smoothed moving avg?

Thanks.

#13     Jul 2, 2020
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

A trading plan is a systematic method for identifying and trading securities that takes into consideration a number of variables including time, risk and the investor's objectives. A trading plan is a researched and written document that guides a trader's decisions.

#14     Jul 16, 2020