Perfect Wave - 2010-10

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by snowrider, Sep 25, 2010.

1. and the point of mastering something that doesn't work... makes it an art?

You should start with things that have proven value, not spend a lot of energy chasing landfill-worthy distractions.

#21     Oct 25, 2010
  2. PaulRon

PaulRon

e-wave works best when you can eliminate all alternative counts and have only option available -> that being said why are some of your charts counting up to 9? what's that about?

#22     Oct 25, 2010
  3. PaulRon

PaulRon

here's my shot in the dark count, i'm also seeing stocks completing wave C of 2 from the Summer highs and looking for a big wave 3 down.

[​IMG]

#23     Oct 25, 2010
  4. I am just curious ... why are you keep saying that EW does not work? If you don't like EW, then don't read and don't look.

If you have found some money-making approach, then enjoy it. On the other hand, if you are still searching for that, why don't you open your mind and take a look what's really in the EW principle?

#24     Oct 25, 2010
  5. Because it does not. Aside from seeing quite a bit of research on it, and some who tried to produce audited results, and ignoring the hordes of EWers that keep cropping up and disappearing, can you show ANY serious statistically-valid, longterm test from indpendent auditors across a range of financial instruments that is unshakably and undeniably proof that EW has any serious outperformance value (edge)? Of course not.

That is your problem. The world is not flat. Santa does not exist. In other words, it does not matter if you believe otherwise.

#25     Oct 26, 2010
  6. Well said! "Santa does not exist", but you still believe that holy grail does exist while you are trying to find something has "serious outperformance value"???

Man if you get bored and don't have nothing to do, I suggest you to read some books instead of wasting time on my thread.

#26     Oct 26, 2010
  7. 10/26/2010 (Gold Update)

According to 10/23/2010's wave count, the bounce could be a corrective or an implusive wave. Both are significant to the later development of the wave. If the current up move is a corrective wave, it means that the picture of gold has entered into a long term bearish market. If the current up is a impulsive, it means that an extension of the bull market in in progress - which will skyrocket gold to an unbelieable high price. Where is it now anyhow?
    [​IMG]

#27     Oct 26, 2010
  8. Hi PaulRon, Thanks for commenting. Yes, I agree with you that the best way is to eliminate alternative counts in order to get the most possible count. Sometimes, it's still hard to eliminate when all things are considered.

About counting to wave-9, it happens when an extension occurs after wave-5. In rare case, wave could be counted to wave-13.

#28     Oct 26, 2010
  9. It looks like that EUR is in ABC mode.

#29     Oct 26, 2010
  10. No one said Holy grail. I said unless you can show definitive proof it DOES work, why are you wasting your time and energy on it?

#30     Oct 26, 2010