Perfect Trading floor?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by eusdaiki, Jun 30, 2006.

1. bronks

bronks

Especially her.

#21     Jul 1, 2006
  2. kbeck

kbeck

try headphones for the few who don't listen, that's what i would want done.

k

#22     Jul 1, 2006
  3. you´re right... if mohaamed wont go to the mountain, then the mountain goes to mohaamed...

#23     Jul 1, 2006
  4. bronks,

I have re-opened up the "Bright Ideas blog" and will contribute less here in ET. I will see how this goes for a while.

Please excuse the interupption and Good Trading to You. Seriously, I am not trying to be funny.

I did not realize that I was not wanted, when I was here...Nobody wants that. I realize that there are some people who do not appreciate my posts and I did not realize that I might be detrimental to some and considered to be pissing.

I enjoy writing greatly and I like traders. Trading is my life's work and a better part of my time is spent writing, reading and posting with other traders. I did not mean anything with my posts other than to "hang with the traders".

www.ElectricSavant.com/WordPress

Michael B.

#24     Jul 2, 2006
  5. bronks

bronks

Mike, don't take anything I say too seriously. Once in a great while I turn into a bitch.

Good trading to you.

#25     Jul 2, 2006
  6. mauzj

mauzj

Strippers dancing on the desks.

#26     Jul 2, 2006
  7. So what do I do with this blog now? I will tell Wifey your a bitch :)

#27     Jul 2, 2006
  8. Geez, people actually getting along, acting civilized, even acting like adult professionals? Did I get into the wrong message board?

Don:D

#28     Jul 3, 2006
  9. #29     Jul 4, 2006