Perfect TA...

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by UM_manager, Dec 12, 2005.

1. nbates

nbates

UM_manager,

I think the concept of price tracking is viable, but prefer to do that on a finer interval using PDE's instead of NN's.

Like this:

#21     Dec 13, 2005
  2. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

"If price movements were predictable then markets would not exist"

Isaac Newton, 1699

#22     Dec 13, 2005
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I work with a similar method. Regions, definitely, statistics, definitely. So far I have never traded it but if it is profitable I will not be selling the signals. :D

#23     Dec 13, 2005
  4. can you give examples of algo's you use? Show us something more than pretty charts and results

and statistically speaking, shouldn't the error increase as the prediction moves further into the future? Your upper and lower limits look very parallel

#24     Dec 13, 2005
  5. It is your choice, maxpi. But other guys give recommendations absolutely free of charge. It's their choice..

Hi, nbates!
    I tried to use PDEs and correlations, but NNs have proved to be much better. On one of stages of my algorithm the value calculated by means of NN is used as a parameter.

SwingOutOn5! Of course, "error increases as the prediction moves further into the future", pics show it!

#25     Dec 13, 2005
  6. "If price movements were predictable to everybody then markets would not exist"

"If price movements were predictable to a small group of traders then markets would still exist"

Spike500, 2005

:D

#26     Dec 13, 2005
  7. Cheese

Cheese

Amen.
    :)

#27     Dec 13, 2005
  8. bwc

bwc

Apparently I guess he probably said this after he lost a fortune in the tulip market craze?

#28     Dec 13, 2005
  9. lol !

#29     Dec 13, 2005
  10. bighog

bighog Guest

Spike500

BINGO!!!!!!.....:D

Some got it, some don't.

#30     Dec 14, 2005