Perfect TA...

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by UM_manager, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Choad

Choad

This is always the overriding question to anybody selling these wonderful trading methods and services (at the "low low monthly price of only...", anyway). It has NEVER been answered adequately IMHO. Who would ever sell the golden goose? Nobody.

Now if those methods for sale are only marginally profitable, don't work anymore, have a poor risk/reward, etc, etc, then heck - sell 'em!

If I had an incredible, super-profitable low risk system I would beg, borrow, or steal the money and trade the hell out of it. And I'd be vewwey vewwey quiwet about it...

Good luck to all.

C

#11     Dec 12, 2005
  2. Some more perfection . . .

• jp.jpg
      File size:
      84.5 KB
      Views:
    #12     Dec 12, 2005
  3. That's what it must be!

#13     Dec 12, 2005
  4. Greetings, guys!
    Thanks all of you for answers. Even for such, as the latest one. I think, that my idea has interested some of you. I suggest to not transform this thread into a garbage can of dirty words.
    Tell me fairly, whether you thought of the market in a similar way earlier? Whether you sometime saw a similar method in books?

#14     Dec 12, 2005

5. Um,

seriously,with all due respect, its nothing new and has been published in dozens of variations.

best wishes,

surfer:)

#15     Dec 12, 2005
  6. Yes, tradestation does these types of projections, and have been since thier 2ki release( they are on TS8 now, to give you perspective)

Your probability map has a rather wide margin of error from eyeballing it.

As Gann stated, and Solomon before him....THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN:mad:

#16     Dec 12, 2005
  7. One more thing, how does your system account for black swans?

#17     Dec 12, 2005
  8. BBQ Sauce? :p :p :p

#18     Dec 12, 2005
  9. The fact that he is peddling his trove is indicative of its merits. Indeed surfer, the salesman said that you are an "observant person". In our discipline, I understand this to mean, a person endowed with an unusually high degree of healthy skepticism.
    Better stick to it. It always saves you money.

nononsense
    :(

#19     Dec 12, 2005
  10. Paid for by the ususpecting, no doubt:D :D

#20     Dec 12, 2005