Perfect Shorting Opportunity

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

All of you folks claiming a nose dive/ correction/ sell off leads me to believe the market will probably go up! :)

#41     Oct 26, 2011
  2. +++1.

The market will go down when all the Seller become buyer and we no longer have any seller leave in this market.

As far as we have those stupid idiot that believe market will sell off, this mean we are still having sellers here, and the summary is that the market will go UP as far as you have seller.

#42     Oct 26, 2011
  3. Ok I want to buy buy buy like cramer says. The heard says buy so I will buy so I can hold the bag for the walstreet shitheads. Market is now in full retard mode. :D

#43     Oct 26, 2011
  4. It's screaming buy I say, DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!!!!

But there is gona be some heat taken before this thing sells, that is for sure cuz "It's gett'n Hot in Here!"

IMHO >>>>>>>Nobody knows where this market is going, there are so many factors influencing the market it's fucking ridicules and it skews any TA. Zero edge for any one out there unless your lighting fast like the HFTs and have huge size to play both sides.

It's any body's ball game now......

only question is, what is your pain threshold if your short right now?

And what is your FEAR threshold if your long as in the back of your mind, you know the bottom could fall out any time.... and if your one of those HEDGING kinda people....your capital intensive as your adjusting your hedge every second with this volatility.

#44     Oct 26, 2011

5. LEARN ENGLISH.

#45     Oct 26, 2011
  6. Cereal

Cereal

From what I read in this thread there seem to be many Alessio Rastani clones who are dreaming of the next market crash.

#46     Oct 26, 2011