Perfect Shorting Opportunity

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Oct 21, 2011.

1. To me the "perfect" shorting opportunity is the top tick of the ultimate high.

-----------------------

LOL...well when you see that Ultimate high, please SKYPE me....cuz I have no idea where that point is. I'm usually a little early but % wise it works out in my favor in the long run..

#31     Oct 24, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

$91.50 just broke. At this rate we'll be through $100 at the end of this week.

#32     Oct 24, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

$94.35 as of the next day. Was $87 three days ago.

All on "whispers" of QE3. If any of you think that QE3 won't cause another spike in oil back towards $110, you're in dreamland.

QE3 = the end of Obama (what little chance he has left) as consumers go back to $4 + gasoline. And Banana Ben is very much aware of that.

#33     Oct 25, 2011
  4. +1

#34     Oct 25, 2011
  5. Humm, interesting day so far. Adding to Fridays short position yesterday may have actually been good timing for me, instead of my typical early timing.

Of course, I recall someone one stating that according to the 'SWING TRADERS" we were on the verge of a Break out and indications were to go long, based on TA.

Of course, TA has a million ways to be interpreted. It's just one of many tools to try to help.

However, I'm staying short at this point and expect a serious sell of in the next few weeks as Ive stated before. Mainly the "psychology" that is effecting the globe is beyond DOOM and GLOOM and the EMU and it's talks are falling apart.

There is even TA stating that current patterns mimic 2008.

Art Cashion Stated that market could loose 50% , yada yada yada.

This may be one of my best positions in a very long time.

However, I know this market can turn on a dime....so....just staying my course until I see pure capitulation before Thanks Giving or until I'm forced out beyond my loss threshold.

#35     Oct 25, 2011
  6. If lower convert Dec into calendar bear spread.

-------------------------

This might be worth taking a look at if we see this sell off catch momentum before friday.

#36     Oct 25, 2011
  7. I think this rally we've had, if based on optimism about Europe, will sell off for awhile after the summit. Im guessing they won't come out with any groundbreaking news. Buy the expectation, sell the reality

#37     Oct 25, 2011

8. You ought to know better .....

A kiss is just shopping upstairs for downstairs merchandise

#38     Oct 26, 2011
  9. hitnrun

hitnrun

don't expect a deal to get done in europe this week. there clueless

this market should sell off regardless of what happens tomorrow

the market blew it's load already. get ready for a nosedive

#39     Oct 26, 2011
  10. Amateur - Market will go UP.

If you believe in the BS TA, you will die. You have to "know" something more than TA to know why the market UP

#40     Oct 26, 2011