Perfect Shorting Opportunity

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EMRGLOBAL, Oct 21, 2011.

1. volente_00

volente_00

I agree with my fellow Texan

#21     Oct 24, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Leaped through $90. On it's way to $91.

#22     Oct 24, 2011
  3. What happened to your shorts at the latest bottom?

Could you let us know now when you turn very bullish (like you were very bearish at the bottom) so that we may attempt to time the top?

#23     Oct 24, 2011
  4. W.?

#24     Oct 24, 2011
  5. cornix

cornix

I'll just wait for a daily or even weekly signal. Bad at guessing the future, better at following TA. :p

#25     Oct 24, 2011
  6. I am getting more and more bullish. We should have gone down, instead we faked out up and then faked down. So this rally will run until S&P 1500.

#26     Oct 24, 2011
  7. cornix

cornix

Pretty typical. When everyone is about to short - market squeezes it out of them. :D

And vice versa.

#27     Oct 24, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget, you'll need one of these first.

#28     Oct 24, 2011
  9. if we head higher convert Nov into a backspread or bull spread. If lower convert Dec into calendar bear spread.
    ----------------------------------------------

Smart idea!

Nojdo- LOL, I don't care of ETers bust my balls. No big deal as I bust everyone's Balls.

Also, keep in mind, unlike 99% of the ETers ...I do not trade for a living. I do other wonderful and exiting things to make money.

However, as I do understand the Swing Traders Moto of technical analyses, I believe the markets move base on pure Psychology of the herd. Of course, there are numbers to look at and we are moving into the high of 52 weeks....but the underlying emotion is FEAR and Desperation on behalf of fund managers. They want to be flat but now they have no choice but to jump in and try to catch the rally of the last week.

You can stretch a rubber band but it will break at one point. Im speculating it will break sooner than later.

#29     Oct 24, 2011
  10. Also, look at the Volume.....not heavy IMHO

#30     Oct 24, 2011