Perfect fib retracement in EUR

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DannyBly1, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Being honest I don't have a clue what that means, except for the payout which sounds good! Options, right? Bullish on Eur/Usd? Am I close?

Care to explain?

#21     Feb 7, 2008
  2. A corridor is simply a forward-start touch option. Any touch in which its date of origin > present time. This specific corridor pays from 1.4490 to 1.4650 on the 18th of Feb. Price and vol can trade anywhere in the interim, only 2/18/08 matters. In that respect, a corridor acts as an euro-convention which converges to an american at expiration.

#22     Feb 7, 2008
  3. Right, so the closer to 1.4650 on the 18th the more it pays?

#23     Feb 8, 2008
  4. A hit between the two prices pays the same, but a trade to the mipoint will return more [but less than max] as we approach expiration. Full payout can only be achieved when price intersects the barrier at expiration.

#24     Feb 8, 2008
  5. Thanks for the explanations.

I don't know how you guys predict weeks ahead, especially not in the current conditons, the next 15 minutes is about my limit, if that!

I hope the trade works out for you.

#25     Feb 9, 2008
  6. :D

#26     Feb 11, 2008
  7. I was long Eur Sun night but my position was under water on Monday, I decided to add a little more at the lows and was able to pull out with a profit today.

Was not an easy trade since I don't like to stay in so long but I could have done even better if I had a higher profit target.

#27     Feb 12, 2008