Perfect example of why Al Brooks is impossible to follow

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ChkitOut, Mar 31, 2013.

1. he is divorced.

#11     Mar 31, 2013
  2. That`s ok.We all have our revelation at some point.

#12     Mar 31, 2013
  3. yeah, it is what it is, perhaps if i were born with different genetics or personality traits i would have recognized the comedy of his "method" sooner, like maybe a month after i picked up his book.

#13     Mar 31, 2013
  4. Lol @ stupidnonsense.png

IMO the only areas on that chart worth trading are points 12 & 14: the "classic" trend pullback; or in this case - "sell the rips"

:eek: :confused: :mad: :D

#14     Mar 31, 2013
  5. Same here.I was very slow to get anything,nor did i have a good mentor around.Trials and tribulations,trials and tribulations.....and then some.

#15     Mar 31, 2013
  6. celibacy is a good trait to keep your wit sharp.i wish i knew it before.

#16     Mar 31, 2013
  7. the first think you need to do anytime you come across trading information is try your hardest to DISPROVE it, unfortunately most of us try our hardest to ignore all red flags and try our hardest to PROVE that it does work.

this is simply a product of wanting to succeed.

on his website ive noticed negativity (claiming things dont work) are responded to with disdain and visceral reactions.

this is because you are crushing peoples perceived wonderful futures.

#17     Mar 31, 2013
  8. The first thing you need to do is to come across the statistics on who and why are making money in this business.From there,you can move forward and start developing a method according to the statistic your aware of now.Waht all these vendors as A.Brook and such are trying to inflict is just a bad statistic.And this should be very obvious to you by now.

#18     Mar 31, 2013
  9. agreed. only problem is finding these people. i dont know any actual successful traders personally.

#19     Mar 31, 2013
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Seriously, now that you realize the guy's discretionary method isn't for your trading style and the communication by him isn't what you need to reach your goals, you going to start another thread about him or you going to use that same time & energy trying to achieve your trading goals another way ???

I think what's confusing you is that some folks are profitable (e.g. NoDoji as seen in the live calls and occasional broker statement or a few other followers posting verification of trades in their blogs) via some of Al's concept even though they don't use the method "as is". Thus, it seems like you've failed at understanding the method in a way that you're able to apply it your own special way and the frustration is obvious via these threads you've started about the same guy.

Yet, it doesn't seem like you've lost any actual trading money (trade losses) or else you would have mentioned such. Therefore, I'm going to assume the only money you've lost is the money you've spend on the books for education and the time & energy you had devoted trying to understand the method.

It's time for you to find something else that's more positive to get you back on track...don't you think. :cool:

#20     Mar 31, 2013