Perfect BO Signals for 1 Month - Is this the Holy Grail?

Discussion in 'Options' started by IAlwaysWin, Aug 18, 2018.

1. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

These signals are traded on a Nadex intraday contracts of 2 hours. They are 100% accurate and works on all time-frames as well. Just showing you guys that it's possible.. Never give up guys!

Binary Options Holy Grail Chart.PNG
    The horizontal ray lines represent the price a signal was generated. I trade ATM and slightly OTM when momentum & volume is high in the marketplace. I usually invest no more then $35/$55 per contract and always a TP at -25 on puts and +75 on calls. This works with spot forex as well if you enter on smaller time frames.

What do you guys think, still think it's impossible? And no I'm not sharing, 1000's of hours went into this algo.. This is just for motivation :D:cool::D:vomit: IAlwaysWin~

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. fan27

fan27

"100% accurate and works on all time-frames"? Sounds like you have fine career ahead of you in "trading education".

3. maxinger

maxinger

Seriously, I hate 100% accuracy system.
    You will lose tons of money with such system.

I love 60% accuracy system.
    Traders are very different from surgeons , archers ...

surgeons must improve their skills expertise to achieve 100% success.
    Archers must hit centre of target all the time.
    Traders must not hit 100% success because it is BS.

4. themickey

themickey

100% accurate on 100% of the universe you are trading, eg 100% of stocks, 100% of fx etc?
    Nadex, is this binary options?
    Do you own an umbrella? I can see a shitstorm fast approaching in your direction.

5. guru

guru

I'm eagerly waiting to see you on the list of the richest people in the world.
    Please post a link when it happens.

6. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

The only way I'll be teaching this is if the student signs a NDA, PA and PSA.

7. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

You're seriously fine with losing money 50% of the time and only making money 10% of the time? That's fear based thinking, not the mindset that one should have. You lose the fear and the path becomes clear. I think getting over the fear is the hardest part about becoming a profitable trader.

8. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Yes, Nadex is Binary Options. This system actually works in the stock markets too. It also allows you to trade news events without setting up "fear based" straddles..

9. themickey

themickey

10. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

#10     Aug 19, 2018