Perelman-Shortie Uncertainty Suggests Red Day Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Shortie was wrong. Just like you tend to be. Actually, I'm still waiting on one of your most entertaining calls of all time. And for you, that's saying a lot.

#21     Jun 27, 2011
  2. the call was wrong. 127.98 +0.92% in early AH.

the call was intraday, so this trade should be considered exited EOD.

BUT

i do believe that it was one of those unfulfilled calls and the dump is merely delayed by a day.

--Shortie Nostradamus Out

#22     Jun 27, 2011
  3. Locutus

Locutus

Except Shortie isn't an ass like Deadbroke.

Anyway, this pervasive closing weakness is really getting on my nerves.

#23     Jun 27, 2011
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Shortie was too early. We got the obligatory sell-off in the last hour, giving room for an afterhours rise or fall tomorrow. If we sell off, it would be "take four" on trying to beat the 200 MA.

#24     Jun 27, 2011
  5. Forgive my ignorance guys, but what is Harris's P indicator and how is t calculated?

thanks in advance,

Hamish

#25     Jun 27, 2011
  6. #26     Jun 28, 2011

7. :) :) :D :D :D

#27     Jun 28, 2011

8. You're always welcome to go up against me head to head just you and me in our own thread - handicap, you pick the instrument - we go 3 months from the start date. The winner is decided on % otherwise you'd lose right at the starting gate.

I'm ready.

You?

#28     Jun 28, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Even if I were to waste my time doing anything with you, it would be a no-win situation. If you lost, you'd justify all sorts of reasons why you lost and never admit to anything. If you won, you'd ra-ra it until the end of time. I've seen all the evidence of your humility many times before in your hilariously horrendous threads.

When I make a bad trade, I admit so and cut my losses. I'm human, it happens (quite a lot more than I want, but that's why we work to improve).

But if you truly insist on being an ass (shocker) then take the other side of the trade I posted in the forex forum several days ago.

#29     Jun 28, 2011
  10. You sure you didn't accidentally use the "Marketsurfer 94.374% Correct" (patent pend) indicator system? :D

#30     Jun 28, 2011