Perceptions

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nursebee, Sep 18, 2012.

1. In expert trading, perception is NOT fragile at all.

The mind is built quite rapidly to an expert level.

As in any endeavor, the mind begins in ignorance and purposefully builds a spectrum of elements.

the four waveforms of the interconnections of the mind rapidly create a fully differentiated spectrum.

A recognizable status of a learner is when the mind takes over building itself to fulll differentiation.

From your posts we can assume you haven't reached this tipping point. You will enjoy finding out what happens if you get that far in your mind building learniing process.

The market has but one pattern in its operation.

#11     Nov 17, 2012
  2. Aas

Aas

There are many factors that affect how one perceives the world around one by use of the 7 senses.

There are but a few factors that will determine how one responds to the available sensory information.

It is not the trading information/mechanism that will make or break the trader, but how the trader interprets the available information and acts on same.

A pc is just a dumb box that responds to IO.

The bigger the dummy that inputs the I, the bigger the Ohhh that will follow!

#12     Nov 18, 2012
  3. It looks like you are expressing least connected beliefs. As you see from Alexander's Method this has created a system disfunction.

Perception has been measured and it has two ingredients to measure. One is 10% and the other is 90%. Three known operators controlled the merging of the two ingredients of perception. From your posts, we can see you do not know what the ingredients are nor do you know how and why the three (also unknown to you) operators work.

#13     Nov 18, 2012
  4. #14     Nov 18, 2012
  5. Aas

Aas

It is no wonder so many go round and round in circles and get nowhere. Pity those who are without experience have to ponder over the endless waves of useless information.

Dysfunctional, I would say.

#15     Nov 19, 2012
  6. Aas

Aas

Never dismiss anything at first encounter.

Create a mindset that will allow you quickly distinguish between rubbish and fact.

Be prepared for minor setbacks as you move forward to achieve your next task at hand. If you are wrong then accept the reality and move on.

The past is over and the future is not here yet!

Be very careful when you look to others for guidance, as;

Words should be weighed not counted.

#16     Nov 19, 2012
  7. Handle123

Handle123

I found all the tests/videos to be fun, but that aside is very much just like the markets especially if one is day trading. The market often makes patterns to fool the inexperienced if you are not concentrating on your trading plan.

Long ago I knew I had concentration problems now called ADHD, so I started and still do certain exercises weekly to keep the multi-tasking abilities of brain to keep happy. I pat my head, rub my belly, tap my foot and concentrate on my sceeen all at same time. I firmly believe if younger traders did this often, they would be less likely to put on dumb trades that are not part of their trading plan. If the signal doesn't slap you in the face, most likely you are forcing yourself to see something that does not have a very clear signal.

#17     Nov 27, 2012