Pequot Federal Investigation - Insider Trading

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Feb 12, 2009.

1. John Mack has plenty to worry about. Plenty.

His golden days are over.

#11     Feb 13, 2009
  2. patchie

patchie

Anaconda, you have the ability to think for yourself? how you doing?

Actually I think of myself as a multi-tasker. I can hammer on the banks, the SEC, and the short sighted like you all at the same time.

#12     Feb 13, 2009
  3. Mack is politically connected.

In other words, the people to whom you crying for justice are his friends.

#13     Feb 13, 2009
  4. Not anymore. You must be a hell of a trader if you can't tell that the winds have shifted.

Mack is dead. His friends are too. Everybody on the Street knows the FBI is on this like sansabelts on fat golfers. But you keep on dreaming. Of course, you read Aguirre's affadavit, so you are up on all this, and know the facts, right? Or do you shoot from the hip like the rest of the Morons on sixth ave?

#14     Feb 13, 2009
  5. You live in a delusion, I suggest you stop trying to insult others, cause the fool is still you and always has been.

Try checking Obama's contributions to see just now little pull Mack & gang still have left.

Idiot. No wonder you're on so many ignore lists. Welcome to another one.

Please stop spamming.

#15     Feb 13, 2009
  6. Listen kiddo, you really have no idea just how deep the rabbit hole goes. I doubt you have the mental capacity to understand. SEC is just a pawn.

What exactly do you want to blame SEC for? For doing exactly what it was designed to do? SEC does not answer to you, you don't have any jurisdiction over it. Are you upset that it sold you lies? Ahhh, poor baby.

Maybe the problem is that you bought the lie. Ponder on that one for a while.

#16     Feb 13, 2009
  7. Good handle you've got. Big snake, isn't it?

And btw, it's referred to as "juice". Read the affadavit. Berger says to Aguirre, "he's got "juice". " Of course, you know it all, so why read?

since I"m on ignore, you won't respond to this. pity.

#17     Feb 13, 2009
  8. patchie

patchie

Anaconda, please explain to me the depths they go these rabbit holes you speak of? What perils lie ahead and how you have come to know so much? What the state of the markets are and who is responsible for what.

You seem very short on substance and very long on tongue. Why not be short on tongue and long on substance for a change? Could it be that your mental capacity is hindered and all you have is rhetoric?

#18     Feb 13, 2009