People with degrees making 13 bucks an hour

Discussion in 'Economics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Dec 7, 2009.

1. thx :)

#21     Dec 7, 2009
  2. You can get a $50K job in healthcare if you have a little training, not great but better than flipping burgers or restocking shelves @ Loews.

#22     Dec 7, 2009
  3. That is the "elephant in the room" which we are trying to ignore and to which we've yet failed to adjust.

#23     Dec 7, 2009
  4. Yeah I really feel strange that ( without offense ) the people that the MsM sees as ennemy, they aren't in it... why?

#24     Dec 7, 2009
  5. In theory, it is, but, in reality, government and unions have influence on wages if private sector can not.

Back in 70s, average teacher made just little under 10k per year, now, every entry level teacher are making about 40k.

#25     Dec 7, 2009
  6. Like they did with GM?

#26     Dec 7, 2009
  7. PPT

PPT

It just dawned on me that there are too many people on this planet.

I could wake up anyday and fire about 7 people, but then that would affect my bottom line.

i just like the fact that most people are afraid, not hungry, weak minded, and extremely non-confrontational.

so i continue to walk over them, and pay them little.

the gov't pacifies you with debt, marriage, etc....

and then i beat you down more

and then the gov't takes all my money

good times

#27     Dec 7, 2009
  8. Agree

Widespread credit also created a lot of unfair business competition.

In some business nobody would risk his hard earned money to open a business in too competed fields.
    But with credit, they open the business, ruin themselves AND the competition.

#28     Dec 7, 2009
  9. So sad but so true.

#29     Dec 7, 2009
  10. You know why would Nazi Germany invade other countries in Europe in 1930s, to guarantee its citizen full employment. plus outrageous social benefits to its citizen at that time(except Jewish, of course). In fact, Nazi had blamed on Jewish to begin with its social programs. You will hear and see this kind of blames games going on here in American.

Governmental influence on private business is very bad thing, but you can't fight with governments. it will crash you before it will admit its wrong doing, if it will ever do that, you will be long died, died on your children futures.

#30     Dec 7, 2009