People who enjoy teaching other traders, strange but true.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elohio, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Like me :D

#11     Jan 21, 2007
  2. elohio

elohio

anyone with a name like PCgeek isn't from school of hard knocks, I think

I could be wrong

#12     Jan 21, 2007
  3. elohio, no one cares that you have a small one and want to pretend that you are a big shot trader to compensate for nature not being kind to you.

#13     Jan 21, 2007
  4. elohio

elohio

:D :D :D :D I guess I walked right into that one

but seriously though,

think about it, if it isn't big, its small.

how does that relate to trading ???

#14     Jan 21, 2007
  5. this is a cry for help.

#15     Jan 21, 2007
  6. Much knowledge is of little value in itself. It's value derives from the scarcity of distribution.

This is one reason why the markets are so diabolical , as the distribution of 'winning' tactics changes , so does its effectiveness. A moving target.

Unless you are on your deathbed, or are being compensated handsomely, passing along anything of real value is an act of charity.

I haven't seen the nick MotherT here lately.

#16     Jan 21, 2007
  7. elohio

elohio

please elaborate,

entertain me :)

#17     Jan 21, 2007
  8. I have nothing to lose.

#18     Jan 21, 2007
  9. becasue quoted below is your last post you fucking dumb ass. if i click on your # posts - i can see everything you posted. and you posted this days ago that you have no money and swiftrade won;t hire you. so how did you turn from dud to stud in 3 days?

"I worked day and night, and of course, like with most things in life, you get what you put in.

After 3 years I managed not only to figure out a very profitable method for futures but also a completely different method for forex that also works very well.

I managed to automate the process 90%,

Borrowed money from good friend, Opened Oanda account and IB account, returned money to my friend ($ was used just for account opening)

Used little bit of money just to verify results with real money.

So, I go where there is money, Swift firm, but they just want me to scalp, they don’t want me.

So I go to bright prop, only to be told that they don’t do futures.

I start working. Trying to save money.

My story ladies and gentlemen is probably dime a dozen. You probably read one of these per week.

I literally have no big expenses, no car, meager food, and of course was never interested in partying. My work is my only hope.

My question is, is there any way to get or earn some legitimate money more quickly so that I can get this lead dream into the air.

(PS I thought about high paying construction job, but before I take it, what do you members think)."

#19     Jan 21, 2007
  10. elohio

elohio

there you go

take it as you please

I am either the illuminated one, OR poor clueless wannabe

what is easier to believe

then believe that, however, I must warn you that easy is exactly what average mind selects, wants, needs.

stay average and focus on that instead of what I wrote "if it isn't big its small"

and you won't get far, MY AVERAGE little pixel

#20     Jan 21, 2007