People vs. the Pros golf challenge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by listedguru, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Did anyone happen the catch this on the golf channel last night? There were two amateur guys who competed against a professional (John Daly and Lee Trevino were the pros).

Anyway what was funny about it was that both the amateurs were daytraders (LOL). One was from San Diego and one was from Vegas....

-Guru

2. I caught the tail end of the story, but did not get the details. I saw the guy from Nevada and I guess he beat the spread or the strokes he received from Trevino...

To be honest, it does not surprise me that some of the best amateur golfers are daytraders...I remember that many of the guys who competed in amateur events were in jobs that offered them some flexibility in their schedules...Sales, trading, teachers, etc...Have to do something that allows you enough hours of sunlight to practice...

3. This was one of the worst pos ever put on trash tv. The wind was blowing about 75 mph, poor lee trevino looked to me like he tanked just to get away from there. I was afraid daly might go postal and kill everyone. I love the GolfChannel but this was crap.

ps. Is anyone on CNBC as hot as Kelly Tilgman?

4. yeah, Kelly is hot...She played golf at Duke and had a brief career on the mini tours, I believe...Not sure if she was on the LPGA tour or not...Her voice is a little deep, only flaw, but those blue eyes are radiant...