People signing to get rid of the free speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 24, 2010.

1. People are actually signing petitions to repeal the first amendment to the constitution. These are the same people that are allowed to vote for president. I really think it would be a good idea to charge people like 20 dollars every time we have to vote for someone for president or congress or whatever. That way you will get mostly people that read the issues before they vote and stop people from voting for someone just because their friends are voting for him. People will have to care enough to spend 20 dollars. Or if you really want to vote and not pay 20 dollars, you should have to take a 90 minute test on politics, that way you at least have done some research.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tznR4wPeS4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tznR4wPeS4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Doing this while I still can...

- DEATH TO THE PRESIDENT (of a fictitious company, in case this is being monitored)

- YAY for HOMOSEXUALITY and MARRIAGE

- LETS KILL ALL THE BABIES

- AMERIKKKA SUKKKS!

- OBAMA is an inbred mutt. A MUTT!

- Love to all terrorists

- DEATH TO ALL CHRISTIANS.

- DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS.

- DEATH... to anybody not of Aryan decent.

I'm thinking up of more.

3. Wallet

Wallet

It's easy to spot a moron when they talk out their ass, most people with half a brain, even dimwit liberals can spot such garbage, but when your ability to speak out against wrong, tyranny, injustice is taken away and moderated by the government or another entity, then we have lost one of the things that separates us and makes our country great.