People(right wing republicans) Aren't Smart Enough for Democracy to Flourish.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

And speaking of low competence, how is your "Taking 1million to zero in "n" months" thread going?

#11     Mar 7, 2012

2. It's going infinitely better than your non existent journal.
    In order for you to prove your competence I eagerly await the creation of your own journal vs sniping like a bedwetting liberal from the sidelines elsewhere on this site.

That said I welcome all posts good or bad to my journal .
    It's not designed to be exciting , nor am I seeking of advice.
    It's just there to document my progress with refreshing honesty of my difficulties, a little bit of humor and hopefully a lot of gains for the future.

#12     Mar 7, 2012
  3. +10

#13     Mar 7, 2012
  4. 23 posts. i wonder which former right winger nick this guy is resurrected as? hard to keep track of these guys.

#14     Mar 7, 2012
  5. Funny how it's easier to sell a pipe dream than the benefits to be gained from self-improvement and hard work.

#15     Mar 7, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Frankly, I'd say that my non-existent journal is better. "Proving my competence?" Why, and to whom?
    You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a shit.

#16     Mar 7, 2012
  7. Trying not to be naive, and I can see maybe losing a login or something, but can you, or perhaps someone who has used several nicknames explain why? Having 2 maybe, one for trading, one for politics, sure. But do many keep coming up with new nicknames?

c

#17     Mar 7, 2012
  8. #18     Mar 7, 2012
  9. That's odd , your first post to me was essentially a personal attack vs an on topic civilized counter-point.

#19     Mar 7, 2012
  10. Yeah but I bet it makes-em feel good.

#20     Mar 7, 2012