People Randomly coming off of my Ignore List?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FortuneTeller, May 15, 2022.

1. Bro, you don't know if anyone is capable or not of being able to hack anyone's account here at ET. Not allowing the feature to ignore/block lets the convicts out of the prison and then they are constantly in your face. To hell with that. And I don't like the music you provided either. :banghead:

#11     May 17, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Oy, dude, nobody is hacking your ET account! And nobody really can. Just ask @Baron And they have no reason to. Pointless!

*cries* I have failed in my message that we are just not that important to the universe.

#12     May 17, 2022
  3. Yes, some on my block list do have reason to talk **** at me. People don't like being blocked either.

It's either this or there is something wrong with the software that does the blocking.

#13     May 17, 2022
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You've stated it correctly.

#14     May 18, 2022
    deaddog likes this.
  5. deaddog

deaddog

I have been experimenting with the ignore function. I put a few posters on ignore, those who I felt contributed little to the forum or my own benefit.

I don't know if those I have on ignore are aware that they are being ignored, so if I'm not responding to questions you probably are.

The one drawback is that when someone quotes a poster I have on ignore and responds to their comment or question, I don't get to see the quote. Makes for the odd confusing post when someone answers a question you don't see because you have the questioner on ignore.

I take it that no one advises you when another poster has you on ignore. If you are blocked you eventually find out because the poster that has you on ignore eventually shows up as an "ignored member" if you scroll thru the forum topics.

#15     May 23, 2022
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

OP is really a stupid man easily confused by technology it seems.

#16     May 26, 2022